Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chimpeon like key sender / mouse recorder

Hello.

I just checked out everywhere and i cant find any working key sender / mouse recorder working in background, you know macro is running in wow, and im doing my stuff like watching movies or anything, without using virtual machine or anything like that. I search just for program like "macro recorder" with injection option. What i want to do my macro is simple and sorry but i wont buy "chimpeon" just for this one task ( mouse right click in specific position and then press key, looped ). I know ppl are making macros for other games working in background, like this Karyoplasma comments on Is there any way to autoclick and do something else at the same time? . for clicker heroes game, but i dont really know how to make macro in ahk and im stucked.

TLDR:

I search for key sender, mouse clicker with injection option beacuse i want to alt-tab and do something else than watching my macro is running in wow (. I know autohotkey should be able to run in background but i dont know really how to use this thing. I just need simple macro right clicking middle of screen, wait 1 sec and than click key number 1 (looped), thats all

Chimpeon like key sender / mouse recorder
    Vinshom's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    11/21
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You dont want to spend 10 bucks a year for this lol

WiNiFiX's Avatar Banned
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by maxcom33 View Post
    Hello.

I just checked out everywhere and i cant find any working key sender / mouse recorder working in background, you know macro is running in wow, and im doing my stuff like watching movies or anything, without using virtual machine or anything like that. I search just for program like "macro recorder" with injection option. What i want to do my macro is simple and sorry but i wont buy "chimpeon" just for this one task ( mouse right click in specific position and then press key, looped ). I know ppl are making macros for other games working in background, like this Karyoplasma comments on Is there any way to autoclick and do something else at the same time? . for clicker heroes game, but i dont really know how to make macro in ahk and im stucked.

TLDR:

I search for key sender, mouse clicker with injection option beacuse i want to alt-tab and do something else than watching my macro is running in wow (. I know autohotkey should be able to run in background but i dont know really how to use this thing. I just need simple macro right clicking middle of screen, wait 1 sec and than click key number 1 (looped), thats all
    Just use PixelMagic thats why i made it and its free with many sample rotations i think free is cheap enough for you

ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by maxcom33 View Post
    Hello.

TLDR:

I doubt you'll find a pixel colour based autoclicker that will still work if the game is in the background (i.e. behind other windows). Unless of course that autoclicker is injecting stuff into the game, which, if it is... expect a ban!

However, if you're not using pixel colours and just using a timer then Chimpeon should work (i.e. the game wouldn't need to be in the foreground). I know this, because as I write this now, Chimpeon is happily killing mobs for me using a timer configuration for a Hunter.