6/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

List of known Hacks and Exploits

Foreword : Should your software of choice not be listed, please PM me with as much information as possible on it. (Thread, method of contacting the owner, detailed information on features, ETC. In order to have it listed, it must have a dedicated thread on Ownedcore in the appropriate section.)

Introduction to Overwatch Hacks/Exploits

How hacks first came to be.

Ever since it's release on May 24, 2016, Overwatch has been an extremely popular and successful First Person Shooter aimed to become the next E-sports sensation. With it, came the demand for ways to get an unfair advantage through the use of Hacks/exploits. Early on in its release, the expected public and paid hacks were rare or inexistent. Blizzard's legal and dedicated anti-hack team seemed to be extremely efficient at either bullying popular coders into silence or spotting, detecting and banning known hacks in matters of days. Early on, the main way of gaining unfair advantage were exploits, yet only a few months after, AutoHotkey scripts became rampant, so did foreign paid hacks in countries Blizzard had little legal ground on (Ex. China).

Exploiting in Overwatch.

Exploits in Overwatch are mostly composed of issues in the maps and how the heroes interact with them. There are specific exploits that target certain game modes (Ex. Lucioball's champion changing exploit). Exploits work by abusing flaws caused by an oversight in Blizzard's QA. They do not read or write to the game memory through the usage of a third party program, although they may be helped by third party tools such as macros to efficiently and rapidly execute the required actions.

Hacking in Overwatch.

The hacking scene in Overwatch is atypical of other, similar FPSes. Due to previous and ongoing lawsuits against companies selling third-party tools to Blizzard's games, most websites have refused to release an Overwatch hack, resulting in a spree of foreign and unusual releases that may at times be more complicated to use than your average CSGO hack. The most common seen hacks in Overwatch are Aimbot, Triggerbot, and ESP.

A fair warning

Use caution when doing transactions.

Should you be aiming at using paid solutions, please use the "Overwatch Buy Sell Trade" subforum, and follow the Trade Section Rules which also contain information on how to prevent being scammed. Nobody but yourself is responsible for your safety when doing transactions on the internet. If you're old enough to play with money online, you're old enough to understand the consequences.

Be careful when using a downloaded software.

Communities like theses are a paradise for anyone willing to spread malware. make sure the person distributing the software, paid or free, is reputable. There are online services such as Virustotal to scan files with multiple anti-viruses. There are also online guides for extended scanning, I suggest searching "Sandbox Malware Analysis".

Scared of being banned? Don't use any hacks.

Deny it all you want, hacking/botting/scripting/exploiting can result in a ban at any moment. Blizzard permanently bans your Overwatch copy when you use detected software or get reported much too often using hacks. (resulting in an investigation, followed by a swift ban.) Because you are using a hack now and are not banned does not mean you will not be banned. Blizzard uses "delayed ban waves". In order to prevent coders from knowing when/how their programs were detected, blizzard will mass ban users in a "wave" on a certain date only they know. There is no way of ever telling what is detected when. Hence, do NOT use third party software on a copy you are not ready to lose.

List of exploits

Bezerker08 has compiled a comprehensive list of all known exploits. related to Map Geometry. Check it out!

P.S : Blizzard does patch exploits eventually and has banned people for exploiting in the past. Be careful when using exploits!

Map Geometry Megathread

List of hacks

- NodeJS Bot (LINK REMOVED)

- Korean Pixelbot
    [FREE]

- AHK Color Aimbot
    [FREE]

- Osharp - C# Overwatch Color Aimbot
    [PAID : 50 USD, BTC (Paypal for Trusted)]

- AHK Aimbot
    [PAID : 50 USD]

FAQ

I'm not sure, should I use/buy X or Y?

This is entirely your choice and yours to make. Browse the threads, see the replies and make up your own mind.

I think X or Y hack/exploit is detected!

Please PM the Thread Owner with clear and concise evidence, as well as a clear, well-written reply with all proof required. Don't go half-assing a reply crying and whining about it. It may get removed.

How to I make X or Y work!

Read the entire thread's contents. Every page of it. Usually, there are tutorials and solutions for issues throughout the thread. If it is paid, usually, it comes with installation and usage support. If that is the case, please use those instead of cluttering the threads with replies.

Can I get banned for using this?

Yes. You can 100 % get banned for it. There is no way to predict when and how it will be detected as well as when and how you will be banned. If you are scared of losing your game, it's simple. Don't hack.
    Last edited by Denuvo; 08-22-2016 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Spelling, FAQ.

List of known Hacks and Exploits
  2. Thanks EtroVex, bezerker08, AndoChico, Ciris, EvidenceAA (5 members gave Thanks to Denuvo for this useful post)
    Userpass's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - AHK Aimbot
    [PAID : 50 USD]

- AHK Color Aimbot
    [FREE]

- Korean Pixelbot
    [FREE]

You do realise all of these are the same AimLock function, just different GUI's.
    Some of them have added script functions like combos.

4. Thanks bezerker08 (1 members gave Thanks to Userpass for this useful post)
    Denuvo's Avatar Corporal Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    6/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Userpass View Post

You do realise all of these are the same AimLock function, just different GUI's.
    Some of them have added script functions like combos.
    There are Jonagold apples, Winesap apples, Honeycrisp apples. In the end, they are all red apples. But they're still their own thing. Just like theses. They might all be red apples in the end, but they're different. Hence, they get their place in the thread.
    Last edited by Denuvo; 08-20-2016 at 09:04 PM.

bezerker08's Avatar Warlord
    Thanks G/R
    577/144
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the point of your exploits section when they're all patched?

I invite you to check out my map geometry / exploit megathread:
    Map Geometry Exploit megathread
    Don't just say thanks. If you like something, give the poster reputation!

7. Thanks Denuvo (1 members gave Thanks to bezerker08 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    6/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bezerker08 View Post
    What's the point of your exploits section when they're all patched?

I invite you to check out my map geometry / exploit megathread:
    Map Geometry Exploit megathread
    Wanted to put a few exploits in, didn't know any that worked. Patched ones can still help people think of new ones. I'll replace it by a link to your thread. Much more informative.

AndoChico's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will you please keep this updated? Really good to read this everyday to check for detection and other things.
    Very helpful thread. Thanks!

shinobi1965's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean this guy is just stroking himself with this post hoping for free thanks from people? I don't get the point of this lol. You have no idea if anything is detected or not, and this is a list of 4 hacks, out of about 35 that exist. You clearly have no knowledge of the cheating scene lol. Stop making people believe your 'Undetected' in green letters rubbish and get out of here with this shit.

tienthanh2929's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will buy OW hacks , If they don't have HP bars based .

EvidenceAA's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    22/29
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tienthanh2929 View Post
    I will buy OW hacks , If they don't have HP bars based .
    Then HF waiting some more weeks. OAH stated it's taking that long

@Denuvo there are some more hacks out there, this info is based on my and ziggars research:

- Three Kingdoms/Liu Bei (~45$ per month, memory based)

- devil (83$ - 105$ per month, memory based)

- OW (126$ per month, memory based)

- guaji (38$ per month, basically a bot like in WoW etc.)

Unfortunately we were not able to try them out ourselves, since the besthack.ga doesn't answer at all to requests and talking to honghu is cancer.

Note that this is only a research we've done so far, the info may not be 100% accurate tho. I'll provide exact detail like requested once one of the sellers is finally answering.
    Last edited by EvidenceAA; 08-22-2016 at 09:39 AM.

13. Thanks bezerker08 (1 members gave Thanks to EvidenceAA for this useful post)
    SickerReaper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Links would be nice.

Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shinobi1965 View Post
    I mean this guy is just stroking himself with this post hoping for free thanks from people? I don't get the point of this lol. You have no idea if anything is detected or not, and this is a list of 4 hacks, out of about 35 that exist. You clearly have no knowledge of the cheating scene lol. Stop making people believe your 'Undetected' in green letters rubbish and get out of here with this shit.
    Maybe you could help contribute to the post to help out other community members then, instead of just flaming someone for contributing?

xDipwnuxD's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So besthack.ga is legit? holy moly, that is one of the most shady sounding names for a website I've ever heard.

17. Thanks bezerker08 (1 members gave Thanks to xDipwnuxD for this useful post)
    bezerker08's Avatar Warlord
    Thanks G/R
    577/144
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xDipwnuxD View Post
    So besthack.ga is legit? holy moly, that is one of the most shady sounding names for a website I've ever heard.
    Well, they don't exactly speaka da engrish either
    Don't just say thanks. If you like something, give the poster reputation!

Thanks G/R
    6/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @shinobi1965

For reference, I only list in this threads things that I can confirm that are legitimate and on Ownedcore.

I won't link any third party websites or shady "foreign reseller" threads. The goal of this thread is to provide Ownedcore's current most legit threads with a bit of extra information.

I'm mainly trying to prevent the gullible from being scammed, with the minimal resources at hand.

If you actually bothered to read the first line of the OP, you would have seen why I only listed "4 out of the 35 that exists".

shinobi1965's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every single bit of information in this 'guide' is very bare bones and is almost not helpful to anyone. It is pretty obvious that you don't have a lot of experience in hacking/or cheating in competitive games. People writing guides when they have no real knowledge of what they are talking about, and then writing Undetected next to hacks that they have no clue about, is far more destructive to the community than helpful.

I will not contribute to this post, other than to say people should use their ****ing brains. If a guy like this posts something and everything he says is very round about and doesn't show he actually understands the systems he is talking about, ignore it and move on.

If you had any idea how to actually help people that want knowledge on cheating in games, you would be instructing them to get AWAY from ownedcore, elitepvpers etc. The hacks/cheats on forums like this are the furthest thing from legitimate. EVERYTHING that is posted here is a rip off from a third party foreign hack of some variety. NOTHING that you have linked on your thread was created by anyone on this website. You are literally doing the opposite of what you just told me your intentions are.
    Last edited by shinobi1965; 08-22-2016 at 09:12 PM.