19/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold Seller Question

I see people selling millions of WoW gold each and every day of the week, same with Runescape except its BILLIONS per day. How are sellers able to obtain this amount of stock and a rate that is profitable? Are they running huge bot farms themselves or what am I missing, I also see it on games not as popular as WoW / Runescape such as Blade and Soul, FFXIV etc... Even if they are buying it from other users which wouldn't explain how they get millions / billions per day how are they buying it at such a low rate that they make a huge profit from it. Why wouldn't the seller to the company just sell it himself and make an extra 10 - 20 cents per say 1k or 1m in osrs? I also see sellers selling MASS amounts of accounts that they claim to be hand trained which I highly doubt as they have literally thousands for sale same issue how are they able to do this without the accounts being mass banned etc.

Gold Seller Question
    Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PurpleFog View Post
    I see people selling millions of WoW gold each and every day of the week, same with Runescape except its BILLIONS per day. How are sellers able to obtain this amount of stock and a rate that is profitable? Are they running huge bot farms themselves or what am I missing, I also see it on games not as popular as WoW / Runescape such as Blade and Soul, FFXIV etc... Even if they are buying it from other users which wouldn't explain how they get millions / billions per day how are they buying it at such a low rate that they make a huge profit from it. Why wouldn't the seller to the company just sell it himself and make an extra 10 - 20 cents per say 1k or 1m in osrs? I also see sellers selling MASS amounts of accounts that they claim to be hand trained which I highly doubt as they have literally thousands for sale same issue how are they able to do this without the accounts being mass banned etc.
    Lots of them just attempt to facilitate transactions..

I say I'm selling billions of gold..

You contact & say okay I'll take some.. a lot actually..

I say okay a few moments please..

Ask A B C D E F G hey do you have a ton of gold for this realm ?

They're attempting to source it from where ever they can..

Options being farm accounts of their own.. associates..

Stolen accounts with nefarious things done on them to acquire or move around large amounts of generally ill gotten gains..

I suppose before I talk too terribly much I should mention if you're going to be like yeah yeah yeah I don't want a bunch of hypothetical theory.. I want specific details..

You aren't going to get those..