Overwatch AIMBOT / TRIGGERBOT & MORE - CHEAT TOOL menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Plug's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Overwatch AIMBOT / TRIGGERBOT & MORE - CHEAT TOOL

A short introduction and a round-up of everything that's important :
    First of all i'll start by saying that im not a old user in this forum, im mostly using epvp.In its section that sell all kinds of various "tools" im not a new member nor any one basic that "sells" their stuff while having little to no posts, NO "The Black Market: 0/0/0" rating and no feedback, i have all of that, i've already sold this aimbot to tens of people and those are actual elitepvpers members, not some new, freshly made accounts with no activity that they make themselves.

Rules, F.A.Q & after purchase information :
    Mainly people are always asking for vouches, i do not hand those out, matter of fact i do not show anything related to the tool itself as far as images, skype screensharing, teamviewer goes for safety reasons, you can ask anything and get every response needed, i am going to explain everything in depth however the above still stands. I do not go first, however if the product does not satisfy you, i will send you your 100% money back and close your account. After payment i'll ask you for your e-mail, the file itself would be given to you via epvp (if you want), your e-mail & skype (if that's where you contact me through)

More / additional information about the file/program itself :
    After the purchase you get the files sent to you along with an account that you'd use to login to the program to. Every one gets their secret username/password login information which can be changed after i hand it out to you, however you cannot register for starters what you wish with. One account can be used per two computers/ow clients.

Contact skype :
    elitepvpersplug

Price,payment methods & negotiating :
    Price - 80 EUR/€ (or 89USD $)
    Payment method(s) : Bitcoins (BTC) - If you do not know how to obtain them - feel free to contact me, will explain & guide you through.
    Negotiation - If you're in lack of a few euros feel free to still contact me and we can perhaps work out a deal.

Aimbot & triggerbot tool itself + its options :
    This is the part that every one will probably scroll down to regardless.
    List below will show all the features/options that come together, some might be missing because there's definitely more than what's written down.

Aimbot
    Triggerbot
    Smooth (changable value, obviously.)
    ESP
    Toggle
    Lock
    Lock randomizer
    Prediction
    HWID of 2
    Hitbox change (which body part do you want it to automatically,or after your own first shot to drag down/up to, on your own set speed)
    & More.

The view/colors & design can be changed, there's several implemented that you can set yourself whichever fits you more, injecting it does not slow down anything nor affect your gameplay or fps/ms issues. If needed, custom designs or small changes can be added.

The program will be down for approximately 30 minutes after every game-patch, we are gonna update this and it is always gonna be up-to-date. You're not paying for it monthly, the first payment will grant you a lifetime access.

Overwatch AIMBOT / TRIGGERBOT & MORE - CHEAT TOOL
    Flaith's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beware of this guy.Some people on other forum said he is scummer. I'am not sure, but he is really suspicious.

adeptus40k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy's a scammer. No doubt about it. few people were buying from me, but saw the 'vouches' he had and ended up getting scammed even though i warned them.

Want to throw your money? go ahead. every single vouch he has on Elite**** is not legit.

Also the fact he offers esp is by itself fishy. everything is hard to make on overwatch, but esp is next to impossible. Simply forget rendering. And to see a kid like this offers that? It's a scam without a single doubt.

There is only 1 legit seller i know of that actually sells a cheat with esp and is legit. i am prop hurting my sales right here, but he's a HQ coder without a single doubt. You can find him here:

ShadowPlay V3.5 Limited Slots Invisible Aimbot CSGO + Overwatch - Page 15

I sell my own, but it's only triggerbot.
    Last edited by adeptus40k; 08-11-2016 at 09:01 AM.