0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tanking warrior keybinding guide.

Hello mmowned.com, im here to help the terribad warriors to learn how to tank as well i have with just a combination of keybindings

First off download Trinity bars, its a great addon, really helped me up my TPS and tanking and keeps everything nice and tidy and it really is easy to use.

TrinityBars | World of Warcraft @ Curse.com, thats a link of trinity

now keybindings

1. - Taunt- Now you may ask me why taunt and not sunder or heroic strike, its because you will eventually have great reflexes on the keys when tanking, second you lose agro BAM! press 1 and the mob is yours again. when tanking the pinky should always be rested in between 1 and 2, but always mashing 2

MASHING KEYS
    mashing keys? you may ask. mashing keys are basically what you want to keep pressing during your tanking of a mob, as these will help you keep your threat high

2. -sunder armor- sunder armor is basically your quick way to build threat when tanking a mob and will help you sustain threat. since its instant, it is a very good threat builder and a very probable key to mash. the tip of your pinky should be resting in between 1 and 2, but always mashing 2 and only moving to 1 in that emergency

3. -heroic strike- Yes i know its not instant. BUT! with your sunders up, near infinite rage, this ability will cause high damage, massive threat, and the numbers are yellow rad i know. tip of the ring finger on this one and slanted right

4. -shield block- its instant, its mashable, it will will help you not die, nuff said. middle finger on this one

THREAT KEYS
    threat keys are the keys that cause the most threat, and can cause some pretty good damage for prot spec

5 -revenge-, now 5 is kind of an out of the way key, so i just click it.

F -Shield Slam- shield slam is your opening ability ALWAYS, no questions asked. it causes the most threat and might even debuff that nastied +200% attack speed buff on your enemy. index finger should be sitting on the F at all times

I dont really like devastate pre 2.3, so of course ill get it in 2.3. in 2.3 when you do get it replace sunder with devastate. oh yeah, i forgot to add keep Heroic Strike queued up at all times.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warrior/talents.html?350003000000000000000000500000000000000000002055511033020103501350

thats my current build, its a pure threat build, flame it if you want i like it and i sustain 900 TPS easily, 1,1k spikes
    is the answer who? wrong. OBJECTION!

tanking warrior keybinding guide.
    darkblader's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: tanking warrior keybinding guide.

Don't think I'm flaming you because I'm not, but I'm wondering something. Why not put points into tactical mastery and shield wall? I'm only a lvl 57 tank on live server, but so far, I havent seen any reason to skip those talents and pick up imp thunderclap, does it really cause enough threat to be worth it? Just trying to become a better tank.

meraz9000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he does that to tank multiple mobs..

Eriqoball's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my gear is pretty good, so i really dont use shield wall that much, and really you dont need it to be that long, and you rarely ever switch stances while tanking, unless its that rare mob that fears
    is the answer who? wrong. OBJECTION!