Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

auto-pathing with NOX/Lockito results in 'gps signal not found'

Good morning, all!

I've been messing around with playing Pokemon Go in NOX for a while now, but stumbled on instructions for using lockito with it to set up automated paths. Unfortunately, every time i run lockito and start the pathing, pokemon go reports "gps signal not found" and play cannot continue. Has anyone else experienced this, or know how to overcome?

NOX version: 3.7.0.0
    root: enabled
    developer mode: enabled
    allow mock locations: enabled
    mock mock locations version: 1.4
    mock mock whitelist (1 entry): com.nianticlabs.pokemongo
    instructions followed: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/poke...okemon-go.html (Very Detailed on Nox and Pokemon Go)

here's the process i'm using, which has the same result each time.
    - boot NOX
    - set location via NOX's virtual location setting
    - launch pokemon go, let it load, confirm controls work
    - launch lockito, load path, play path
    - switch back to pokemon go
    - "GPS signal not found"

any assistance is greatly appreciated. thank you!

auto-pathing with NOX/Lockito results in 'gps signal not found'
    kefiren's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same problem. Yesterday it worked, but today i get that message. I hope anyone have a solution

fjdksleiwoqp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same, except on an actual rooted android phone. Latest lockito or pokemon go update must have changed something. Happens w/ both lockito auto pathing and an imported gpx route. I did get it working with the Mock Location app, but that doesn't have a good ui or pathing functionality.

I'm out of ideas - would love any updates from others~

Kadueces's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Registered just to post here, I was running lockito fine with pokemon go for like 4 days straight and then yesterday it stopped working, frustrating. Hope someone comes up with a solution fast.

Franky10's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im also having issues when trying to set up a rout in lockito, pops up a message to enable mock location in seetings tab even tho it is already actiavated . Once I reinstalled lockito and succeded to set the route and played , pokemon go went gps signal not found state.

Yopsi's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I figured a way to fix this. I don't remember it very well but I will try to explain. You need to go into the lockito settings, go to provider gps settings ( or something like that ) and change to GPS only ( I think it's hybrid by default ). If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I'm at work at the moment and can't make a proper guide,

7. Thanks Lavillana (1 members gave Thanks to Yopsi for this useful post)
    pwnicwonic's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes this is the solution. So after you get the "gps signal not found" reset your nox or android phone, once back up spoof your location from the virtual location, load up lockito, before starting an itinerary, go to settings, scroll all the way down switch the location mode from hybrid to gps location only, then start an itinerary put the start marker on your location, then load up pokemon go, once in go back to lockito, make the path, then go and it should work.

9. Thanks greenad, Lavillana (2 members gave Thanks to pwnicwonic for this useful post)
    Kurosen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pwnicwonic View Post
    Yes this is the solution. So after you get the "gps signal not found" reset your nox or android phone, once back up spoof your location from the virtual location, load up lockito, before starting an itinerary, go to settings, scroll all the way down switch the location mode from hybrid to gps location only, then start an itinerary put the start marker on your location, then load up pokemon go, once in go back to lockito, make the path, then go and it should work.
    Just registered to add this, should look like this

auto-pathing with NOX/Lockito results in 'gps signal not found'-ade44fa000-jpg

11. Thanks Lavillana, bbsmalls (2 members gave Thanks to Kurosen for this useful post)
    Franky10's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kurosen View Post
    Just registered to add this, should look like this

auto-pathing with NOX/Lockito results in 'gps signal not found'-ade44fa000-jpg
    I've tried that , didn't work . I switched to mock locations by play store. Much better

Birfje's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pwnicwonic View Post
    This worked for me, thanks alot!

Eldarius's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for finding the fix guys, switching from Hybrid to location manager did the trick for me using NOX.

misheeko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOCKITO ENHANCE.

So, I've been using Lockito. The problem I have is that after it reaches it's FINAL (END) destination, I want to end LOCKITO. So I went back to LOCKITO to STOP/Pause. Once paused/stop, when I go back to my pokemon go app, it says no GPS signal and I have to reboot NOX client to get it working like normal.

Is there a better smoother way? E.g. I want to go to a destination, catch a pokemon and go back home. As for now, Once I reach the destination, I end LOCKITO and PokemonGo doesn't have GPS signal. So I have reboot it again. Then set the location back home.

Any ideas?

pwnicwonic's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by misheeko View Post
    LOCKITO ENHANCE.

So, I've been using Lockito. The problem I have is that after it reaches it's FINAL (END) destination, I want to end LOCKITO. So I went back to LOCKITO to STOP/Pause. Once paused/stop, when I go back to my pokemon go app, it says no GPS signal and I have to reboot NOX client to get it working like normal.

Is there a better smoother way? E.g. I want to go to a destination, catch a pokemon and go back home. As for now, Once I reach the destination, I end LOCKITO and PokemonGo doesn't have GPS signal. So I have reboot it again. Then set the location back home.

Any ideas?

Ok so for you, when you get to the end of the route right, press pause, it'll make you stay in position but still locks in on gps. Unfortunately to use WASD again you do have to reset nox kernel and lockito/pokemon. What I do is when using lockito pretty much I set the route, let it do its thing at the end of the route, press stop, delete the original start pointer, it'lll make your end pos(current pos) the start pointer then make another end point for the route. If you want to stop in the middle of the route, click stop in lockito, delete BOTH start and end points, find your point on the map in lockito, make it the start point again. Also if theres a pokemon you want say across central park and youre on the other side, instead of porting there just route it and turn your speed to 100km/h you can try 150 but it glitches out sometimes, so I stay at 100. Have fun hatching/catching.

17. Thanks misheeko (1 members gave Thanks to pwnicwonic for this useful post)