Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trigger-bot?

cracked software
    Last edited by DvASystems; 02-03-2017 at 06:28 AM.

Trigger-bot?
    woshixgf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can u teach me ?

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by comic-1337 View Post
    Sorry if you think that this thread is about me releasing trigger-bot.

I am hardly a FPS player and I want to ask how does triggerbot work? And how many diff kind of aimbots are there?
    This sounds like a subtle advertisement for you reselling that russian aimbot again.

But if the question is actually legit... there are tons of things that you can do with aimbots. Unless you develop a way to bypass the screenshot detection, your options are limited however. By far the best option is to read in-game memory, translate those world coordinates to screen coordinates, and then aim appropriately (I think you can use the bones or whatever from ingame). This will be the best aimbot, and you will actually want to add features to make it less obvious like only assisting the player's aim. This also requires you to read ingame memory which they are able to detect/ban for this fairly easily. This also requires you to update per patch, which seems to be frequently.

Then there is the pixel aimbot which is the safest but the worst. There are many skins for every hero and many distances for every hero. Accurate detection will be difficult, so determining the size of the health bar is probably the best you can do to determine distance and guess where their head is.

comic-1337's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    This sounds like a subtle advertisement for you reselling that russian aimbot again.

But if the question is actually legit... there are tons of things that you can do with aimbots. Unless you develop a way to bypass the screenshot detection, your options are limited however. By far the best option is to read in-game memory, translate those world coordinates to screen coordinates, and then aim appropriately (I think you can use the bones or whatever from ingame). This will be the best aimbot, and you will actually want to add features to make it less obvious like only assisting the player's aim. This also requires you to read ingame memory which they are able to detect/ban for this fairly easily. This also requires you to update per patch, which seems to be frequently.

Then there is the pixel aimbot which is the safest but the worst. There are many skins for every hero and many distances for every hero. Accurate detection will be difficult, so determining the size of the health bar is probably the best you can do to determine distance and guess where their head is.
    Well, the Russian aimbot is bad, this is my own aimbot

"Unless you develop a way to bypass the screenshot detection" - what do you mean screenshot detection? How are they able to detect screenshot detection? I can only think of not hooking onto the game. It's just the same as those video recorders, they are also taking screenshots and making it into a video.

Well I have no intention of reading in game memory to get coordinates, too risky. And yes, my pixel bot is fairly accurate. Yes, you are able to judge how far they are just by taking the first red pixel I detect (health bar) and use a for loop to loop downwards till the pixel is not red. Then use the number of loops to determine the distance, but there's no need to go so far to detect that, you can simply do offsetting to fix the distance issue.

But my question is how does triggerbot works? Why are so many people looking for triggerbots? What is so good about it

happydado's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi man i have PM u

Thanks G/R
    0/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And also to detect health bar, you must aim and hit the enemy one time so the healthbar will appear, I have a better way to detect enemy without health bar, although detecting healthbar is more reliable.
    The algorithm is something like face detection algorithm.

7. Thanks andreineagu (1 members gave Thanks to comic-1337 for this useful post)
    Snowbot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    triggerbot will trigger the fire shot automatically when enemy is on your crosshair it's harder to detect if player is cheating or not in kill cam

im using it with widowmaker and mccree

Jhautoaim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Snowbot View Post
    triggerbot will trigger the fire shot automatically when enemy is on your crosshair it's harder to detect if player is cheating or not in kill cam

im using it with widowmaker and mccree
    Hello, please tell me what do you use for the widow? What do you think is more important?

And here's Widowmaker autoshot, personally i didnt like it as much as i had planned in my head but, basically when you shot first 100% charge and hold your mousebutton down it shoots immediatelly 100% charged shot when it is ready

Toggle on/off = Right mousebutton (as scope in scope out) so the smg mode doesnt **** up.
    terminate = numpad0

Code:
    RButton::Pause
    ~$LButton::
    While GetKeyState("LButton", "P"){

Click down
    Sleep, 100
    Click up
    Sleep, 1350
    }
    return

Numpad0::ExitApp

xxxtigerhax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry if you think that this thread is about me releasing trigger-bot.

I am hardly a FPS player and I want to ask how does triggerbot work? And how many diff kind of aimbots are there?

I have my own aimbot now and it works like this.
    It can auto lock onto enemy and auto shoot
    https://youtu.be/ncidHIEz9sU
    https://youtu.be/ncidHIEz9sU
    hey man. add my skype: spdtiger15123. im looking to purchase/test your aimbot

tedoficialsteam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can/will you sell this aimbot? or maybe teach us how to do it. plz <3

Kuroro666's Avatar Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Comic im interested pls read my message

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, the Russian aimbot is bad, this is my own aimbot

"Unless you develop a way to bypass the screenshot detection" - what do you mean screenshot detection? How are they able to detect screenshot detection? I can only think of not hooking onto the game. It's just the same as those video recorders, they are also taking screenshots and making it into a video.

Well I have no intention of reading in game memory to get coordinates, too risky. And yes, my pixel bot is fairly accurate. Yes, you are able to judge how far they are just by taking the first red pixel I detect (health bar) and use a for loop to loop downwards till the pixel is not red. Then use the number of loops to determine the distance, but there's no need to go so far to detect that, you can simply do offsetting to fix the distance issue.

But my question is how does triggerbot works? Why are so many people looking for triggerbots? What is so good about it
    A trigger bot is the same exact thing as an aimbot, but it does not move the mouse for you. As someone else said, it is to reduce the likelyhood that someone is going to notice you are cheating. Detecting the face is likely going to be unreliable at best. There are tons of skins which change the faces themselves... and the colors... there are tons of different lightings, and sometimes people don't look directly at your camera. You can try to implement face or body detection, but you will have to include searches for most skins separately and that is going to put a huge performance impact making real time searching slow.

Thanks G/R
    0/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A trigger bot is the same exact thing as an aimbot, but it does not move the mouse for you. As someone else said, it is to reduce the likelyhood that someone is going to notice you are cheating. Detecting the face is likely going to be unreliable at best. There are tons of skins which change the faces themselves... and the colors... there are tons of different lightings, and sometimes people don't look directly at your camera. You can try to implement face or body detection, but you will have to include searches for most skins separately and that is going to put a huge performance impact making real time searching slow.
    No, I'm not detecting the face of the character, more like detecting outline and tell whether it's a character or just an object on the map, it's the same algorithm as detecting face, I do not know how to explain, it's like detecting the red outline and check the pixels to the left and right to determine if it's a character or not

lamejam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any testimonies/vouch/review?

Thanks G/R
    0/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lamejam View Post
    any testimonies/vouch/review?
    If you are asking from others you won't get it because it's private

But I can show you a video of me vsing a fat enemy, no idea who is he using though.
    https://youtu.be/vIzM0cSRUww

I've changed it to manual clicking to shoot instead of auto shooting because of the spread of bullets.

The purpose of this thread was just to ask questions, now that I got my answer, it's fine now I think this thread can be closed
    Last edited by comic-1337; 07-21-2016 at 10:00 PM.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast