21/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac Help Pokemon Go!

Hello, I joined the forums because I came across the crazy pokemon go stuff going on in here and wanted in...problem is I have a mac and no bootcamp or virtual software to run windows stuff. I have wineskin but my knowledge of it is bad and I get an error when trying to install stuff like Nox.

Here is where the question comes in.

Is there an alternative I can use for Nox to run these pokemon go macros / location changes etc. There is bluestacks guides here for bluestacks 2 but mac one is different and a beta.

Has anyone here successfully run any of these pokemon location spoofs / macro stuff on mac? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by zerospec0; 07-19-2016 at 04:19 PM.

Mac Help Pokemon Go!
    jt89's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/poke...locations.html (Pokemon GO on the PC with fakeGPS locations)

I have a mac and this guide worked for me. However, the only problem is I cannot fix the black screen problem (black background). Some guide suggest to turn the camera in Bluestack to 0 from 1 but I cant seem to find a way to do it on mac... If you or anyone knows, please let me know.

zerospec0's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    21/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jt89 View Post
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/poke...locations.html (Pokemon GO on the PC with fakeGPS locations)

I have a mac and this guide worked for me. However, the only problem is I cannot fix the black screen problem (black background). Some guide suggest to turn the camera in Bluestack to 0 from 1 but I cant seem to find a way to do it on mac... If you or anyone knows, please let me know.
    Wait how did you download Bluestacks? I downloaded the mac version and it didn't have an option to use APK so I couldn't proceed any further (tried last week)

Today, I tried downloading the windows one and using it in wineskin and it gave me an error and wouldn't install even after downloading windows net framework

Today, I also tried using Blustacks in crossover and it crashed there too saying my something about my graphics card

I wouldn't think my graphics card would be a problem for a simple android emulator? I have an early 2015 macbook pro 13" which is the latest (I think)

jt89's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zerospec0 View Post
    Wait how did you download Bluestacks? I downloaded the mac version and it didn't have an option to use APK so I couldn't proceed any further (tried last week)

Today, I tried downloading the windows one and using it in wineskin and it gave me an error and wouldn't install even after downloading windows net framework

Today, I also tried using Blustacks in crossover and it crashed there too saying my something about my graphics card

I wouldn't think my graphics card would be a problem for a simple android emulator? I have an early 2015 macbook pro 13" which is the latest (I think)
    DL the mac version again and DL all the necessary .apk files listed on the link I posted above. Once bluestack is installed, just click on the .apk files and it will install them on bluestacks.

zerospec0's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    21/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jt89 View Post
    DL the mac version again and DL all the necessary .apk files listed on the link I posted above. Once bluestack is installed, just click on the .apk files and it will install them on bluestacks.
    What was your source for fakegps?

Thepro27's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zerospec0 View Post
    What was your source for fakegps?
    How'd you get the APK to show up on the left side? My bluestacks doesn't do that. Any of you have the links to the exact mac apks/downloads? thanks

ItalianRedeemer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning hot girls hunters. The black screen issue is solved by the 0.33 version - but once the game boots the battle has only begun...

Here's the solution for Mac users willing to play the android version on Os X (How I got Lockito working with BlueStacks)
    Last edited by ItalianRedeemer; 08-12-2016 at 04:12 AM.