Get atleast one another throw if the pokeball is stuck when the server overloads menu

User Tag List

Classicclean's Avatar Constructeur de lá Fotz
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get atleast one another throw if the pokeball is stuck when the server overloads

Okay, we all know this nasty bug when the pokeball is just stuck and normally you restart the game and hope you can try to catch it again.. I found this out by accident today and this worked twice in a row. However, you can still get a stuck pokeball on your second throw again. But it increases the chance that you'll end up with the pokemon being caught after login or, in the best case, with another stuck-free shot.

THIS ONLY WORKS IF YOU GET THE POKEBALL STUCK BUT THE INVENTORY, CAMERA ETC SYMBOLS ARE STILL VISIBLE&USABLE (So you need some luck while being unlucky)

So, the ball is stuck, symbols are visible.

1. Go to the camera, make a photo. Now you should have screenshotted nothing but maybe the nametag of the pokemon.
    2. Close camera
    3. Turn off AR/ turn on AR (I'm playing with AR off by default, I just hope it works the same way with AR default on)
    4. Throw another pokeball!
    5. repeat if you can / be happy you got it / be happy you increased your chances of getting it

Sometimes you don't see the pokemon, but you can aim for the circles. It works as soon as you can throw again.

Then just hope for a bugfree throw or just be happy that you made yourself another chance to get it after being logged back in.
    Last edited by Classicclean; 07-14-2016 at 04:32 PM.
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around.
    And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my children's throat.

Get atleast one another throw if the pokeball is stuck when the server overloads
  2. Thanks Smitten, Willy (2 members gave Thanks to Classicclean for this useful post)
    furby's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    worked for me