Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Soapbox Rotations

Hi,

Recently purchased the $5 lv 100 'trial' version of Soapbox, I've been using HB for about 4 years previously but I don't really need farming bots etc anymore and I heard that SBR are the best way to automate your combat.

I've perused the forums a little and I've noticed they don't have a discussion section for those who've been banned, and they adamantly state on their website that no one has ever been banned for using Soapbox Rotations, I feel that it's a pretty far-fetched statement so I'd like to ask here instead.

Have any of you guys been banned using only Soapbox Rotations? If you were 50-50 between SBR and HB or another botting client it'd be useful to know as well but I'd appreciate if you wrote in your comment whichever clients you were using alongside SBR.

Thanks in advance.

Soapbox Rotations
    xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Domincii View Post
    Hi,

Recently purchased the $5 lv 100 'trial' version of Soapbox, I've been using HB for about 4 years previously but I don't really need farming bots etc anymore and I heard that SBR are the best way to automate your combat.

I've perused the forums a little and I've noticed they don't have a discussion section for those who've been banned, and they adamantly state on their website that no one has ever been banned for using Soapbox Rotations, I feel that it's a pretty far-fetched statement so I'd like to ask here instead.

Have any of you guys been banned using only Soapbox Rotations? If you were 50-50 between SBR and HB or another botting client it'd be useful to know as well but I'd appreciate if you wrote in your comment whichever clients you were using alongside SBR.

Thanks in advance.
    Hows it going!

I have been with Soapbox since the beginning and I haven't been banned at all. I use it on my main account and continue to do so. Those stories aren't far fetched. Anyone who was banned while using Soapbox was a result of them(even me) using Soapbox coupled with another bot.

As you know Soapbox doesn't move for you, but it executes rotations perfectly. Well in my lazyness I fired up the good ole Honorbuddy on that account while I kept my other 2 accts with JUST soapbox. This last ban wave that happened, the only account that was banned was the one that I used honorbuddy with. My other two remain open and active.

You're gonna get the same answer here as you got on his forums because the truth is, he's(Soapbox) is very fixated on his security and as far as I can tell, goes out of his way to make sure we remain untouched and not banned. This doesn't only keep you safe but I gather it keeps the money rolling in for him. Its a win - win.

Thats my 2 cents.

3. Thanks Domincii (1 members gave Thanks to xcureanddisease for this useful post)
    Domincii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great write-up, thanks for your input.

jimmys96's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The no bans is PARTLY true from what I've seen. Soapbox did have some users affected in a ban a few months ago, but it wasn't directed at soapbox, it was a detection in the 32 bit client, which is no longer supported at all after that. For 64 bit I've never seen a ban happen with soapbox rotations