0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hearthstone Rank Boosting !

Hello my name its Mihai and i had the last thread with name HearthstoneBoostingCheap after a strugle with my partener we decided to go on different ways so here we go this post again !
    A professional HS player will play on Your account to get Your desired Rank. The service can take up to 7 working days, depending on what package You bought. You must have a decent card collection for rank 5 to Legend.
    Our booster will finish any heroic adventure you need, we can do normal too it will be cheaper.For the boost we require your account info.
    You must have a decent card collection for rank 5 to Legend.
    100% safe and anonymous.
    No bots or cheats, only human players.
    You can play other Battle.net games while we're working.
    Fast customer support for your questions and status updates.
    If we can't complete the boost or leveling, we will refund the money for the uncompleted ranks.
    Why us?

-We don't take any extra money for share-screen on skype.
    -We have the cheapest prices on the market.
    -We boost your account fast and safe.
    -We can boost your account on skype without log in in your account with share screen but this can take longer.
    -Our boosters offer support trought skype at anytime.
    -If from some reason we can't finish our job you will get your money back, but this will not happen.
    -If you want to cancel the boost you will get the money back for the ranks we didn't boosted you yet.
    -If you come second time at us for boosting you will get a 10% discount
    -Customers are our priority and we do not neglect them.
    You can see the prices in the below pictures.
    For more informations add us on skype:danmihai190 ( itachi name )
    Here are some pictures when i hit legend on other people acc Hearthstone Rank Boosting !-hearthstone-screenshot-05-22-16-13-27-32-jpgHearthstone Rank Boosting !-hearthstone-screenshot-05-24-16-09-05-07-jpg
    And the price is Hearthstone Rank Boosting !-13235045_1710823385867610_1241900267_o-jpg

Hearthstone Rank Boosting !