Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jordine [EU] 55 Witch "Ahead of the curve"

Croxus [EU] 55 Witch "Ahead of the curve"
    First time post looking for quick sell as the character is ahead of the curve and i lack time to play. Private facebook will be given to the buyer, adress/phonenumber if you live in sweden and skype information is also an option. For serious buyers i can enter calls and provide all kinds of information when it comes to my character or how a witch should be played overall. (consider me as you short time coach)

The character is currently a member of BANE one of the best guilds on the server currently at #2 in guild rankings.

Jordine [EU] 55 Witch "Ahead of the curve"-c9e2ea3f56e83648d86a5b90995331fc-jpgJordine [EU] 55 Witch "Ahead of the curve"-d8aadf8c2eb470a5129cadb693acf84d-jpgJordine [EU] 55 Witch "Ahead of the curve"-31b0a0614e96f8a9bfeae0e413a63979-jpg

Armor/mounts

Full Grunil set +15 except the chest as i just swapped out my agerian. (40 armor,90 weapon black stones waiting for use)

4/6 Blue quality upgraded,i got 2 100% quality armor upgrades in storage waiting for use.

Currently 2 t6 horses, 1 with Roar,drift and sprint at only lvl 17!!!!! (could be the best horse on my server but not confirmed yet) worth 14 mill

A Noble wagon worth 5 mill

A fishing boat, currently the fastet boat worth 2-3 mill

Trainers chest +1 for training horses +10% exp and movementspeed if you are a "horse whisperer"

Total equipped value of 120mill with transfused gems (not counting in accessories)

Notable proffession/character stats

151 max energy
    131 Con points
    Maxed out spell list for your key spells
    Training Skilled 2
    Fishing app 10 (only afk)
    Gathering app 8
    Processing app 4
    730 max LT

Notable pearl items
    A full ghillie suit (witch)
    Full Karlstein outfit
    Kibelius outfit (limited edition)
    Tons of colors
    3 pets (hawk,cat,dog)
    Full Cavaro outfit for horse
    1 male 1 female breed reset
    Appearance change coupon
    2 Gm blessing scrolls wich are unobtainable even through pearl shop
    Underwear for a free +1 luck
    1k Loyalty points to spend
    48 inventory slots

I could have missed some things but please dont hesitate to hit me up if you are interested or wondering about something.
    Im currently looking for 350ish USD wont be a problem for me to lower it for a fast and smooth deal.
    Last edited by Miguel Berly; 04-15-2016 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Misstype

Jordine [EU] 55 Witch "Ahead of the curve"
    Tobbo88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to buy this but theres just no security for accounts on this game, Can be taken back too easily

Miguel Berly's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will stay in contact with you during the change of emails an what ever i can do to make it feel more secure will be done. The account will most likely remain untouched from this point on anyways.

Miguel Berly's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump bump bump