0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Advanced Model Editors

Hey guys, This post will only be for those with true victory and trust at heart, The reward to some may be worthless while to others it may be Priceless and honestly I cannot determine that per individual. Im sorry to say however that I cannot openly post the reward for public eyes.

For those who feel as though you are an "Advanced" Model editor and or simply wish to prove youself and gain some respect here is your chance.

I am looking for a few people to submit some work to me via PM that they feel is outstanding, creative, new, inovation or all of the above. The limitation is simply nothing more than you creativity and skillz. You do NOT need to include the file, so dont feel as though it will be leeched, but screenshots with a /who 1-60 are a must. This is by no means a requirement and is not Mmowned sanctioned ( They didnt tell me to do this )

I will personally evaluate the individuals work, if you wish to partake then please feel free to submit some work in an attempt to gain access. I assure you it will be worthwhile in some form.

Best of Luck
    -SomethingCool

I can SPECIFICALLY say however that it is NOT access to another website, or anything that would intentionally go against Mmowed.com, Its creators, or anything that this community stands for.

Any Questions Concerns please PM me.

Advanced Model Editors
    SJP10's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Advanced Model Editors

Cool to bad I SUCK!! at editing, Buut im learning.. Trying to =(

raamoz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well... i look at myself as a cinda ''advanced model editer''.
    only thing i cant do is DBC editing. rest is peace of cake.
    you will hear from me when i have some spare time.

Knomez's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what all are you looking for i consider my self an lesser advanced but still advanced (so the lost bit of advanced)?

idusy-org's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by SomethingCool525
    Hey guys, This post will only be for those with true victory and trust at heart, The reward to some may be worthless while to others it may be Priceless and honestly I cannot determine that per individual. Im sorry to say however that I cannot openly post the reward for public eyes.

For those who feel as though you are an "Advanced" Model editor and or simply wish to prove youself and gain some respect here is your chance.

I am looking for a few people to submit some work to me via PM that they feel is outstanding, creative, new, inovation or all of the above. The limitation is simply nothing more than you creativity and skillz. You do NOT need to include the file, so dont feel as though it will be leeched, but screenshots with a /who 1-60 are a must. This is by no means a requirement and is not Mmowned sanctioned ( They didnt tell me to do this )

I will personally evaluate the individuals work, if you wish to partake then please feel free to submit some work in an attempt to gain access. I assure you it will be worthwhile in some form.

Best of Luck
    -SomethingCool

I can SPECIFICALLY say however that it is NOT access to another website, or anything that would intentionally go against Mmowed.com, Its creators, or anything that this community stands for.

Any Questions Concerns please PM me.
    I honostly can't model edit anything decent unless someone gives me an idea or something comes up to inspire me...
    Unproud member of Snitchstianity

barnyonfire1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im completely awsome at this but i dont have real wow ne morte

SomethingCool525's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im not looking for anything specific. If you feel like you have something worthwhile then submit it. There are no limitation or specifications, It will simply be a group decision by a few trusted model editors on this site as to if it meets the requirements we have mentally set. ( I.E. if its using advanced techniques, creative, the time making sure every aspect was correct, all types of things will be used to judge. ) It doesn't matter if you think your Amazing or not, It just has to your own work and be big enough to catch our attention.

Knomez's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok so lets so a did a coninent tree removal STV Elywwn SOS basicly all of Easternkingdoms?with all races switched along with mount swap and wep swap..?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Submit it and Well evaluate, But do indeed rememeber, It has nothing to do with size and or magnitude of the project, but more in quality ( How detailed you go.. I.E Changing the light.dbc, sounds, mobs, buildings, textures, instances) That is what we are looking for, not who can do the most stuff in one mpq.

-SomethingCool.

Fault's Avatar Retired Super Moderator

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something i have a really kool idea, ill talk to you about it over pms, cause im not gonna do it probably anytime soon

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    "If I and everyone else could contribute to MMOwned like you do it would be a terrific place." Don't PM me with request, only Questions

SuperHippo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a little curious as to what kind of stuff you're looking for. Will it be for looks only or will the utility of it be looked at as well? (I'm guessing from the post it's whatever we want but I want to make sure first )

Also, will it be ok if we submit multiple projects?

Thanks.
    -SuperHippo

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Certainly you can submit multiple attempts, the utility will not be considered however, this isnt an attempt to exploit better or get somewhere unposted, its really just to pull out the people with advanced skills from the people who are just leeching, and learning from guides with no real self motivation. As the reward will be geared towards only people who can hold their own in regards to Model changing. I will say that it is NOT an effort to exclude people in any way, or to not teach something, the reward will just simply be useless to those who just sly their way in on someone elses work, and dont really know how to do many of the more 'Core' techniques that havent been taught here yet.

As for what I am looking for, I dont know how else to restate it. It is Anything that you want that YOU think will catch our eye. I cant tell you do this and do that, for that completely removes all creativity aspects from this challenge, I wanna see your work, not how well someone can reproduce my ideas.

Hope this clears up the confusion.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Certainly you can submit multiple attempts, the utility will not be considered however, this isnt an attempt to exploit better or get somewhere unposted, its really just to pull out the people with advanced skills from the people who are just leeching, and learning from guides with no real self motivation. As the reward will be geared towards only people who can hold their own in regards to Model changing. I will say that it is NOT an effort to exclude people in any way, or to not teach something, the reward will just simply be useless to those who just sly their way in on someone elses work, and dont really know how to do many of the more 'Core' techniques that havent been taught here yet.

As for what I am looking for, I dont know how else to restate it. It is Anything that you want that YOU think will catch our eye. I cant tell you do this and do that, for that completely removes all creativity aspects from this challenge, I wanna see your work, not how well someone can reproduce my ideas.

Hope this clears up the confusion.

Neth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, I'll send you a PM once I have 10 posts.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recieved. Thanks again for the submission.
    -SomethingCool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast