Account with 8k Achievements, 3 level 100s, tons of gold, mounts, pets, extras menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Timothy Easter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account with 8k Achievements, 3 level 100s, tons of gold, mounts, pets, extras

I have an account with Warlords of Draenor that I am the original owner of (and can prove it.) I haven't used it for a while, and now I'm finally getting around to selling it.

I have one character of every class, 3 level 100, all above level 85. Level 100 Warlock, 100 Hunter, 100 Paladin, 90 Monk, 90 Mage, 88 Rogue, 88 Priest, 87 Warrior, 86 Druid, 86 Shaman, 86 Death Knight.

I have over 75k in gold.

I have over 500 different pets that add up in value to being well over 200k.

I also have a ton of expensive mounts, like jewelled onyx panther, sky golem, sandstone drake, and a ton of exalted rep and achievement mounts. Over 100 in total, total value exceeding 200k.

Most professions maxed out.

My 3 level 100 characters each have a very built up garrison that pulls in thousands of gold a day.

I have just about all of the levelling heirlooms, including the mount that can be used at level 1 (Several thousand total gold value.)

This has been my main and only account for the many years I've played WoW, so it has all kinds of rare achievements and items.

Level 100 Human Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Go ahead and ask for any information, I don't know what else to list.

Shoot me an offer! You'll be surprised how low I'm willing to go.

Account with 8k Achievements, 3 level 100s, tons of gold, mounts, pets, extras