BNS NA Gold, All Server, Handmade Gold, Lowest rate!! 900g in stock! 0.4/1g menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

love4ndpeace's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BNS NA Gold, All Server, Handmade Gold, Lowest rate!! 900g in stock! 0.4/1g

As the title described, please add me on skype at "santochua"!

Current gold in stock as follow:

Rates are 0.4 / 1g

Why buy from us?
    -All golds are handmade
    -I'm based in Master Hong Server
    -Individual player selling to other player, safer!
    -I have been dealing with several gold spammers in the past and surely when I say that you don't wanna be dealing with someone talking like a robot then you know I'm not lying. Every time you have a concern, question, or need my information, feel free to ask me! I will answer everything within my capability and knowledge about the game! My rates may not be the "lowest" of the lowest, but surely the customer service I provide will delight you, buyer who wants something more than cold, hard gold! Maybe I'll throw in some hot baked sweet potato!

I am verified seller on other forums, add my skype and I'll link it to you!

How to:

-Please contact me on skype
    -Specify the amount of gold you need and I will check the stock for you.
    -If there is ready stock, I will ask you to make payment to my paypal address.
    -Buyer will have to pay first and all fees will be paid by buyer (gifting options available)
    -After I received the payment, I will begin the process of delivering the gold to you.
    -All NA servers are allowed to purchase, I can deliver the gold to you in cross dungeon.
    -I will never ask you to pay when there is no stock, but you can always book the stock with me and depending on the amount it will be ready within few hours or up to a day or two.

Payment Options:
    -Paypal
    -Bitcoin
    -More coming soon!

Thanks and have a good day!

- - - Updated - - -

update: 24/2/2016 900g in stock!!,add skype for more info!

BNS NA Gold, All Server, Handmade Gold, Lowest rate!! 900g in stock! 0.4/1g