0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hacking rs account back

Months ago i sold my account to an website that deals in accounts. Everything went fine (even tho the money i got was not much). I hacked the account back recently, and discovered there was alot of gp on it. My question is though, does the website have any ground to stand on?

- Buying /Selling is illigal
    - They can't know i hacked it back, right?

Hacking rs account back
    gippy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    293/139
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well apart from it being a pretty scummy thing to do, whoever bought the account from the website and placed the gold on the account is the one losing out. Basically you've directly and indirectly scammed two people. It isn't "hacking" its account recovery

As for your question, if the website decided to hand over your personal details as in payment details to jagex and report you for real world trading, you can pretty much wave goodbye to your account. I know gold4rs used to do this a long time ago with recoveries, not sure if they still do. If you got paid through paypal, i suppose they could make a claim there also.

Tbh, i'd rather let someone enjoy the account than scam it back for a couple of euros but i guess people have different morals when it comes to this sort of stuff.

3. Thanks Laykith, hackerlol, Eryx (3 members gave Thanks to gippy for this useful post)
    Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mageblast View Post
    Months ago i sold my account to an website that deals in accounts. Everything went fine (even tho the money i got was not much). I hacked the account back recently, and discovered there was alot of gp on it. My question is though, does the website have any ground to stand on?

- Buying /Selling is illigal
    - They can't know i hacked it back, right?
    TLDR version of this post:

"I'm a thief and I'm proud of it."

edit: And oh, BTW, I locked your account out of the trade section here on OC so you won't get the chance to pull off any of this low life scamming here on OwnedCore
    Last edited by Eryx; 02-01-2016 at 11:08 AM.

5. Thanks Gentoo, bboystyle82, Zantomato, khovel (4 members gave Thanks to Eryx for this useful post)