HEROES level 20, TOWNHALL level 10, VILLAGE level 101, GREAT ACCOUNT - CHEAP! menu

User Tag List

manonthatmoon's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HEROES level 20, TOWNHALL level 10, VILLAGE level 101, GREAT ACCOUNT - CHEAP!

Hello! I am selling my Clash of Clans Account! The account has been played for over 3 years so look no further if your looking for a quality aged account. I have both heroes at level 20, level 10 town hall and I am level 101. I am currently low ranked so I never really get attacked, perfect for someone looking to either farm and upgrade more or easily slay there way back up the ranks. Its currently on an IOS device but you can transfer to android with the device change feature which has never been used before. When this account is purchased and I deliver the account info and game center login, I will also include a link to a website that explains in detail the simple way to transfer your account to your new device, regardless of android or IOS. The name change is also available and has never been used.

Extremely Powerful Heroes! Both are level 20!

Upon purchase I will send you the account information so you can login immediately. I would prefer a skype session during the transaction to make sure the account is on your new device quickly and smoothly, or I can simply just message you the info if you would prefer to do it on your own.

I have a large amount of rep on PlayerAuctions and am also selling the account there however I will do a reduced price for members with rep/feedback here on ownedcore
    Here is a link to my reputation on PA:

Please contact me on skype or via message if you have any questions, I am almost always on skype if I am awake and should respond very quickly. Cheers!

email: [email protected]

Awesome Defense Base
    HEROES level 20, TOWNHALL level 10, VILLAGE level 101, GREAT ACCOUNT - CHEAP!-img_1719-jpg

FARM MODE for FAST UPGRADING
    HEROES level 20, TOWNHALL level 10, VILLAGE level 101, GREAT ACCOUNT - CHEAP!-img_1718-jpg

GREAT STATS
    HEROES level 20, TOWNHALL level 10, VILLAGE level 101, GREAT ACCOUNT - CHEAP!-img_1723-jpg

Please contact me on skype or via message if you have any questions, I am almost always on skype if I am awake and should respond very quickly. Cheers!

Listed for $185 on PlayerAuctions, asking $150 from ownedcore members (with verified paypal and rep)

email: [email protected]
    Last edited by manonthatmoon; 01-12-2016 at 06:12 PM.

HEROES level 20, TOWNHALL level 10, VILLAGE level 101, GREAT ACCOUNT - CHEAP!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    online and chatting on skype

Thanks G/R