Selling gta 5 account, 13 million - all unlocked - every car/lowrider fully upgraded menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

GTA_ACCOUNTS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling gta 5 account, 13 million - all unlocked - every car/lowrider fully upgraded

I Am Selling my GTA 5 account, It is a Level 207

And has the following: 13 million , ALL CARS Fully upgraded, Super , Sports Classics, Muscle etc. Halloween cars fully upgraded, ALL Lowriders fully upgraded, 4 apartments full of cars that are upgraded, Infinite Fireworks (Armor and snacks Were patched), All Weapons (Including Gusenberg Valentine gun, Musket and firework launcher) , Most heist vehicles unlocked, Can never get bad sport and limited edition hats unlocked. £30 or negotiate. KIK: I_fusionx ( Will show proof obviously if you contact me on the kik, Cant risk posting publicly)

Available on PS4, if you choose to log on the account on the ps3, You will have 80-90 Million, and also infinite snacks and armour as it is not patched on last gen and can spend the money on whatever like apartments and cars like i have done on ps4.

KIK: I_Fusionx/Ryan Barnes
    Need to Desperately Sell Because i Am in Need Of Quick Cash

Selling gta 5 account, 13 million - all unlocked - every car/lowrider fully upgraded