US - Paragon 1307 - Free name change - LVL 82 trapped ++++ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

psyc0re's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US - Paragon 1307 - Free name change - LVL 82 trapped ++++

Why am i selling?
    I am a former top level player that have been high on leaderboards over the last two eras, but i recently got a kid and with work and family i am just too busy to keep up with the game. So i rather try and pass this account with 1307 paragon point to somebody that can put it to good use.

Facts about the account
    I am the original owner of the account.
    There is still a free name change so you can use your nickname.
    The account has ROS collectors edition with the pet and extra character slots.
    All classes have at least one character leveled to 70, most of the classes have several.
    All classes have except crusader have godly gear! I will not provide pictures of everything, but i have perfect gear for just about any build for all classes except crusader where i only have zdps gear.
    Most of my gems are really high level. My Bane of the trapped is lvl 82 and most of the other gems are lvl 75+
    I have an insane amounts of materials, gems, gold ect.
    I have a zdog set and other legacy goodies like puzzle ring with the goblin, magic find set ect.
    Last and not least, my account has 1307 paragon point!

Price
    $750

Contact
    +47 48495252 on whatapp or msg me here for battlenet profile or if you have questions.

US - Paragon 1307 - Free name change - LVL 82 trapped ++++
    psyc0re's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anybody? Up.