0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best rotation bot?

I was a long-time user of PQR, was sad to see it go. Right now I'm using ProbablyEngine, but it seems like all of the profile devs are quitting WoW and/or stopping production and updates on their profiles. So I'm looking to jump ship to a better one, but I don't know where to go!

What other rotation bots are there out there, and which ones are the best supported? I'd prefer to not have to pay for one, but I will if it's actually worth it.

Best rotation bot?
    ebouster's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    soapbox rocks, but you do have to pay!

endersblade's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ebouster View Post
    soapbox rocks, but you do have to pay!
    I just looked into that. I'm sorry, but 30 ****ing dollars a month for a goddamn rotation bot is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard. Thanks, but no thanks.

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I just looked into that. I'm sorry, but 30 ****ing dollars a month for a goddamn rotation bot is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard. Thanks, but no thanks.
    You asked for the best, he told you the best. You said you would pay "if it's actually worth it". It is. My 630 DK out-dps'es 650-660 people consistently.

element19090's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    38/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soapbox is by far the best. If you want a good rotation bot that is simple to use and constantly kept updated with the best rotations soapbox is without a doubt the way to go.

Trixiap's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    22/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can always use Honorbuddy with good CR.

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd prefer to not have to pay for one, but I will if it's actually worth it.
    I lol'd ^

Soapbox is the best. You've already been told by reputable people here on the forums. Obviously you dont want to pay because you're used to getting it for free with PE. Thats how I was until I used Soap. Next time just say it you want it free and do not want to pay even if its worth it.

aim46's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    idk i highly doubt soapbox is worth $30 a month that's twice the price of wow... If you don't mind a one time fee then I'd recommend just using honorbuddy with a CR.
    Last edited by HI5; 07-19-2015 at 10:43 AM.

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aim46 View Post
    idk i highly doubt soapbox is worth $30 a month that's twice the price of wow... If you don't mind a one time fee then I'd recommend just using honorbuddy with a CR.
    I've been an HB member since 2010, I used PQR pre ban waves, I've used PE, and Soapbox.. Soap is by far THE BEST. I paid for the routines i wanted and just pay the 5 dollars a month for the unlocker or whatever.

If you actually used Soap then please explain to OP why it isn't worth it. If you're just saying it just because you're either too broke or you don't see the value of a developer constantly updating his engine to make sure it works, then bye. But if you have some valuable insight, please share with the group.

One thing I like about Soap is that the rotations are available ON PATCH DAY. Name ONE other engine that does this. This doesn't take WEEKS to update, BETAS aren't being pushed in lieu of the actual bot, this is Soap working on his rotations to make sure that the people who raid ON PATCH DAYS get to do so without interruption.

And his bot runs on 64 bit wow. Nuff said!
    Last edited by HI5; 07-19-2015 at 10:43 AM. Reason: quote edit

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aim46 View Post
    That's my point. Paying twice what a WoW sub is worth just for a rotation bot is ****ing stupid. I said I would pay, yes. I'm not willing to pay more for a bot than I am for the game I'll be using it with.

I may look into HB though. I'll pay a 'lifetime' price if it's worth it, because I know I'll use it enough to pay for itself.

I have no doubt that soapbox is good. But again, I can't say this enough, NO bot is worth $30 a month, especially since it's JUST a rotation bot. MAYBE if it did all sorts of other botting things, I'd look into it. I'm just not THAT into WoW. I'm paying for my sub with gold now, it's the ONLY reason I came back to WoW. Doubling the price just to play is a monumental waste of money.
    Last edited by HI5; 07-19-2015 at 10:44 AM. Reason: quote edit

ebouster's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe no bot is worth $30 month to YOU, but to me it's easily worth it. without it, I don't think I would be playing WoW and WoW is a hobby of mine so I am willing to spend a small amount to keep on enjoying this hobby of mine. these are top of the line CRs with support staff that communicate well & often. Although I do hate the ticket system sometimes.

i mean to me, it just sounds like you don't have a lot of extra money to spend if the only reason you came back is because you can pay your sub with gold. i can totally understand not wanting to pay monthly if you are just scraping by, but that would be the only reason.

if you don't wanna pay just cause you don't wanna pay and don't think it's worth it t then move on, there's no way to convince you otherwise. plenty of us do.

jxululu's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a rotation bot I've been using personally that uses screen image matching and the addon Ovale to work. It doesn't do anything in memory- simply matches images on the screen (that Ovale displays) to know what key to send next. I'm trying to gauge interest now to see if I should work on a version for public release.

Edit
    Here's a video of it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri6TLE14v-c
    Last edited by jxululu; 05-08-2015 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Add video

Numba1stunna1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/34
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can always learn to make your own rotation bots. It's unique and pretty good if you know game mechanics and theory crafting.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I hear HB users just got hit with a 6 month ban. Damned good thing I don't get paid until Friday, when I was going to pick it up.

That's like, what, the 3rd banwave HB has had? Think I'll stay away from that one.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jxululu View Post
    I made a rotation bot I've been using personally that uses screen image matching and the addon Ovale to work. It doesn't do anything in memory- simply matches images on the screen (that Ovale displays) to know what key to send next. I'm trying to gauge interest now to see if I should work on a version for public release.

Edit
    Here's a video of it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri6TLE14v-c
    That's pretty damned cool man, good on you for working on that!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast