7/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

simple script with poe hud

So sometimes I'll run docks or something, but will reload the instance until Hud tells me that something is in the zone that I want. Such as a master, etc.

I created a script that does some basic functions such as opening a new instance of a map/zone of my choice. Just to release some of that annoying micromanagement from my end, it's hardly a hack and barely a benefit (but helps my arthritis )

If I have HUD running, and I see something I like in the zone, such a Vorici, is there AHK language I can put into my running AHK "instance opening script" that will STOP the script upon the HUD reading that Vorici is present?

I'd have to imagine that there is from the following two premises:
    1) Hud knows that Vorici (or whatever) is in the zone
    2) Other programs such as bots or pot can run certain actions based on client-side information such as shock stacks as an example for pot script, or even if there is a certain boss within a radius, the character will chicken, in an example of bots.

Kind of a round about and possibly convoluted post, but hopefully my interests are clear, and I'd love to know if something like this is possible. Thanks

TLDR, can I get an AHK script to perform a certain action based on zone-present information that HUD reveals?
    Last edited by SpaceGuy119; 04-13-2015 at 10:17 PM.

simple script with poe hud