0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold selling lately? Trion has been cracking down hard

How have you guys been fairing with Trion cracking down on gold selling/ deleting a lot of gold from the game? Is anyone still doing it successfully? The methods I have been using have gotten me banned now, and before this I have had no issues whatsoever. Sometimes I would take 3 bots to splash around in a lake to farm coinpurses. They obviously are bots and they have been fine up until recently. It can still be done without bans, but for me it requires 4+ accounts to move between to be safe from the GMS. It is a hassle, and requires many different SOCK5/ IPs to get away with it. The gms now follow the gold, which in the past they didn't bother to do.

How is everyone elses experience? Or did most give up on ArcheAge? Because it's pretty profitable right now if you can avoid the ban happy gms....around $30 USD for 1k in game gold which can be farmed quite quickly botting with the high price on sunlight archeum.

Gold selling lately? Trion has been cracking down hard
    mmogolds001's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They have but not too bad. I have been lucky. Still buying without problem but others have had gold disappear.

Tokah's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trion raped my main account that didn't use any bot at all :/ I think they are tracking by glyph install now....in which case, the solution is to use a VM. Which is annoying to setup but doable. Archebuddy alone won't keep the account separate anymore due to using same install. But if you install a new glyph/ archeage to the VM it is a different install and won't be linked.