3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[PE] TeamPhoenix

Following a chat with the team, we have elected to remove this project. Thank you all for your support, it was great while it lasted.
    Last edited by akeon1; 03-18-2016 at 11:28 PM.

[PE] TeamPhoenix
    akeon1's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a brand new arcane mage rotation
    - Fully supports prismatic crystal
    - Auto targeting
    - DPS is on par with my ret profile if not slightly better (Single Target).
    - Supports all the usual GUI options.

While it caters for Ice Floes talent, this should always be precast to maximise dps.

Project now on GitLab since some bugger didn't like it being on mega.... lets just not go in to that. Long story.
    Last edited by akeon1; 03-23-2015 at 06:34 AM.

bashor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much for the mage rotation. You have nice conditions I did not know.
    I am currently tweaking it to my needs like translate it or set the prismatic on a button. I am on a mac an can not use advanced features.
    But why don't you set it on a button, too? Sometimes it is really necessary in a raid when you have to move for example.

Drinksbeer's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW, i never got a chance to tell you buddy, the prot pally rotation was outstanding, I had a couple of tweaks and thoughts but I will test this one out this evening! Mondo work!

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bashor View Post
    Thank you very much for the mage rotation. You have nice conditions I did not know.
    I am currently tweaking it to my needs like translate it or set the prismatic on a button. I am on a mac an can not use advanced features.
    But why don't you set it on a button, too? Sometimes it is really necessary in a raid when you have to move for example.
    Not sure i follow, do you wan t a button to disable the advanced features or a button for prismatic crystal?

Originally Posted by Drinksbeer View Post
    BTW, i never got a chance to tell you buddy, the prot pally rotation was outstanding, I had a couple of tweaks and thoughts but I will test this one out this evening! Mondo work!
    No worries mate, just let me know what you want added in and ill see if it fits in with the design.

EDIT: Arcane updated to improve cleave and a host of other things. Added gui option to allow or disallow the cleave rotation (with cooldowns)

bashor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I play without advanced features and set a button to place the prismatic crystal, but I have to be very careful if arcane power is being used.

It seems to me that you start the burn phase immediately when evocation is almost available.
    I think it would be nice, if you can press a button to start the burn phase. It would be more flexible when you have to move somewhere and then start the burn phase.

I hope you understand me now ;-)

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bashor View Post
    I play without advanced features and set a button to place the prismatic crystal, but I have to be very careful if arcane power is being used.

It seems to me that you start the burn phase immediately when evocation is almost available.
    I think it would be nice, if you can press a button to start the burn phase. It would be more flexible when you have to move somewhere and then start the burn phase.

I hope you understand me now ;-)
    I get what you mean now.

let me have a think about it. not 100% sure tats the road i want to take, but i can certainly see the benefit you describe

mioni777's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fire next?

bauwoo's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you akeon for maintaining this rotation. Was a bit worried when you closed your previous thread. You're work is amazing. Again, thank you for keeping the project alive.

bauwoo's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    akeon1 I often get this error message at the beginning of enabling your profile. LUA Error and that I need to disable the addon that is causing it but a lot of the time is disables everything including PE. Is there a way for me to get you an error log?

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bauwoo View Post
    akeon1 I often get this error message at the beginning of enabling your profile. LUA Error and that I need to disable the addon that is causing it but a lot of the time is disables everything including PE. Is there a way for me to get you an error log?
    Sure just install the addon 'bugsack' and you should be able to copy and paste the error here

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by akeon1 View Post
    I get what you mean now.

let me have a think about it. not 100% sure tats the road i want to take, but i can certainly see the benefit you describe
    To answer your question: you can just toggle off "cooldowns" and the rotation will not enter a burn phase.

If that is not the case, try updating.

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mioni777 View Post
    fire next?
    So i made arcane because i wasn't comfortable with the existing arcane profiles and wanted something "ake-ized"
    I wont say no, but id need to want to play as fire first.

The key i have found to making a solid rotation is playing it yourself. (One of the reasons my frost profile was not so good is i didn't actually play it).

Edit: Have you tried MacksCRs fire mage routine? just noticed he had one
    Last edited by akeon1; 03-09-2015 at 06:48 AM.

Drinksbeer's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "ake-ized"
    everything needs to have that done

edit: got a good chance to run prot last night, ran great, pushing mythic so I will let you know if I see anything but it was great!
    Last edited by Drinksbeer; 03-10-2015 at 11:06 AM.

WinnerWinnington's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So i made arcane because i wasn't comfortable with the existing arcane profiles and wanted something "ake-ized"
    I wont say no, but id need to want to play as fire first.

The key i have found to making a solid rotation is playing it yourself. (One of the reasons my frost profile was not so good is i didn't actually play it).

Edit: Have you tried MacksCRs fire mage routine? just noticed he had one
    OK - so edit the edited edit -

I got it to work - it was my version of PE I think. The rotation is mind-bogglingly good. Seriously - kudos!

A few questions(please dont read criticism) my profile does not work nearly as well as yours - honestly its amazing.

When you are in the conserve phase, at times (when both PC & EVO are 45 seconds+ on cooldown)
    1. the rotation will choose to Arcane Barrage @ 3 stacks when mana is at or above 98%
    2. the rotation will perpetually keep 3 stacks of Arcane Missiles - even if the use of the third stack procc'd another third stack. I still see the rotation using Arcane Barrage, to clear the stack and then re-running the Arcane Blast sequence, and then running 1 Arcane Milssiles even if there are 3 when the Arcane Barrage goes out.

simcraft has this to say:

Code:
    actions.conserve
    #	count	action,conditions
    m	0.00	call_action_list,name=cooldowns,if=time_to_die<30|(buff.arcane_charge.stack=4&(!talent.prismatic_crystal.enabled|cooldown.prismatic_crystal.remains>15))
    n	3.31	arcane_missiles,if=buff.arcane_missiles.react=3|(talent.overpowered.enabled&buff.arcane_power.up&buff.arcane_power.remains<action.arcane_blast.execute_time)
    o	0.29	arcane_missiles,if=set_bonus.tier17_4pc&buff.arcane_instability.react&buff.arcane_instability.remains<action.arcane_blast.execute_time
    p	0.00	nether_tempest,cycle_targets=1,if=target!=prismatic_crystal&buff.arcane_charge.stack=4&(active_dot.nether_tempest=0|(ticking&remains<3.6))
    q	0.17	supernova,if=time_to_die<8|(charges=2&(buff.arcane_power.up|!cooldown.arcane_power.up)&(!talent.prismatic_crystal.enabled|cooldown.prismatic_crystal.remains>8))
    r	0.00	arcane_orb,if=buff.arcane_charge.stack<2
    s	0.04	presence_of_mind,if=mana.pct>96&(!talent.prismatic_crystal.enabled|!cooldown.prismatic_crystal.up)
    t	27.39	arcane_blast,if=buff.arcane_charge.stack=4&mana.pct>93
    u	0.00	arcane_barrage,if=talent.arcane_orb.enabled&active_enemies>=3&buff.arcane_charge.stack=4&(cooldown.arcane_orb.remains<gcd|prev_gcd.arcane_orb)
    v	37.63	arcane_missiles,if=buff.arcane_charge.stack=4&(!talent.overpowered.enabled|cooldown.arcane_power.remains>10*spell_haste)
    w	6.94	supernova,if=mana.pct<96&(buff.arcane_missiles.stack<2|buff.arcane_charge.stack=4)&(buff.arcane_power.up|(charges=1&cooldown.arcane_power.remains>recharge_time))&(!talent.prismatic_crystal.enabled|current_target=prismatic_crystal|(charges=1&cooldown.prismatic_crystal.remains>recharge_time+8))
    x	0.00	nether_tempest,cycle_targets=1,if=target!=prismatic_crystal&buff.arcane_charge.stack=4&(active_dot.nether_tempest=0|(ticking&remains<(10-3*talent.arcane_orb.enabled)*spell_haste))
    y	18.65	arcane_barrage,if=buff.arcane_charge.stack=4
    z	0.69	presence_of_mind,if=buff.arcane_charge.stack<2&(!talent.prismatic_crystal.enabled|!cooldown.prismatic_crystal.up)
    {	90.98	arcane_blast
    |	0.00	arcane_barrage,moving=1
    It looks like theoretically we should always Arcane Missiles if our stacks are 3, and only Arcane Barrage when our stacks are 4. Just wanted to open up the dialog a little bit with you.

As it regards Mack's CR I think mack is gone (has not responded in the thread for a while) and I have been nursing his CR along a little bit. Some of the decisions he made dont work so well in 6.1 and the most critical thing (when to use Combustion) is proving very hard to model. Mabe if you get some time we can chat about what I have been trying to do with it...

Thanks for your efforts
    Last edited by WinnerWinnington; 03-10-2015 at 11:10 PM.

Page 1 of 18 12345 ... LastLast