[NA] 9/9 Golden portraits, 25 Legendaries, 18,000 Dust, Legend Card Back Acc! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dlo_olb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[NA] 9/9 Golden portraits, 25 Legendaries, 18,000 Dust, Legend Card Back Acc!

Welcome to my auction! Here I am listing my NA account that I have been playing for a very long time and I will continue to play it, but I would like to part with this account as soon as possible. I am the original owner and have all information needed for a clean and complete transaction.

MY ACCOUNT IS IN THE NA Region! sorry for not listing it in the title!

Every character is level 60 and has the 500 ranked win Golden Portrait!
    Proof in this link: Golden Portraits - Imgur
    Highest Arena key unlocked is the 12 win key!
    Account has the Legend card back! Here is the complete list of card backs: Legend, Rainbow, Fireside, Naxxramas, Icecrown, Pirates!, Hallow’s End, Goblins, Gnomes
    Account has a total of 6300 ranked wins and 1835 Arena wins (and counting).
    Account total level is 540.
    Only the first two wings of Naxx are opened and completed, but can be done upon request.
    Account has around 10,000 Dust and 300 gold (and counting). I have about 8000 more dust if you disenchant all of the golden cards I’ve been saving up, so estimated 18,000 Dust (can craft 11 legendaries of your choice with this amount of dust!!)

Account has 25 Legendaries (1x golden Sylvannas Windrunner), including:
    Gahz’rilla
    King Krush
    Archmage Antonidas
    Bolvar Fordragon
    Vol’jin
    Edwin Vancleef
    Trade Prince Gallawix
    Mal’ganis
    Iron Juggernaut
    Grommash Hellscream
    Bloodmage Thalnos
    King Mukkla
    Old Murk-eye
    Harrison Jones
    Loatheb
    Hogger
    Maexxna
    GOLDEN SYLVANAS WINDRUNNER
    The Beast
    Baron Geddon
    Dr. Boom
    Ragnaros the Firelord
    Sneed’s Old Shredder
    Alexstrasza
    Deathwing

Account has all of the necessary rare and epic cards for the current meta game. Feel free to craft any that are missing!

You can play any deck with this set, including Control Warrior, Handlock, Zoo Lock, Mech Mage, Midrange Paladin, Ramp Druid, Miracle Rogue, etc.
    In the link below, you can see some of the decks I play with the cards that I have:
    Decklists - Imgur

Other than my Golden Sylvannas, I have around 60 Golden common cards (around 3000 dusts worth), 50 Golden rares (5000 dusts worth), and 3 Golden epics (300 dusts worth), totaling about 8300 extra dust if you wanted to disenchant these!

If you are interested but want to negotiate, feel free to contact me on the site and we can talk. Thanks for checking this out! (Looking for around 225$, willing to use a middleman as long as we split the fees)

[NA] 9/9 Golden portraits, 25 Legendaries, 18,000 Dust, Legend Card Back Acc!
    dlo_olb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, 200$ will take this account!

dlo_olb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R