Thanks G/R
    147/124
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Tutorial] Willy Introduction Series to Game Hacking.

First;
    Some of you might have noticed that I’m posting a lot in the cs:go section here on ownedcore, that’s because I’ve taken it on myself to breath some more life into this section. I really think that this section can be a really cool part of our forum! Well then, onwards!..

Introduction to the series
    Hello, Im willy t3h whale and the purpose of this series is to help you get started with creating your own hacks for games such as counter strike.
    You will later be able to use the same techniques for almost any of the games out there!

I will myself be using c++ to code the hacks but feel free to use something else, but I probably won’t be able to help you (C# is great for this)!

[PART ONE - Finding values in the memory]
    First of all I will be covering the basics of finding a value in the computers memory. For this we will be using Cheat Engine (Cheat Engine), I will from now on refer to this software as CE.

Install CE and start it up! You should now be faced with the following screen (depending on your version of CE there might be some slight changes to what you see):

Now lets start CS:GO up, it might be really helpful to change to windowed mode in the game.

After the game have started fire up a game without bots (Click Play -> Play with bots -> Select a map -> Choose no bots -> GO).

The first thing you want to do when you get ingame is to open the console. So if you haven’t bound it yet do that (Let me google that for you).
    Then in the console you write ‘sv_cheats 1’ (without the ‘ ), if you did it right a little message should pop up in the chat:

Now to the fun part! Go back to CE and press the little button in the upper left corner.

In the list that appears, find and select ‘csgo.exe’ and then press open:

It should now state the name of the process you attached to at the top of the window:

Lets start by searching for a value that we know, for example our health!
    We know that our health is 100 right now, so lets search for that by typing it into the box on the right and hit ‘First Scan’:

We can expect a lot of results from our first scan since there’s probably going to be a lot of 100’s in the memory of our process! (In the picture I got around 29k results I think, a bit hard to read the number):

Our health could be any one of these values. So how do we narrow down our results then?
    We somehow change our health and search for it again!
    So back to the cs:go, open the console and write ‘hurtme 10’ and then press enter:

As you can see my health went down 5 and my armor went down with 3. Since we want to find our health value, go back to CE and search for 95. This time, be sure to hit ‘Next Scan’ instead of new!

That should narrow down our results a bit!

17 results? Now that’s way better! (In some games you might have to do this process of hurting yourself and then search for your new health value a few times until you get to this few results).
    If we write ‘hurtme 10’ in the console again we see that all these values change to our new health value. That’s great! Let’s see if we can change our hp with CE (we just do this to become more comfortable with CE).

HUGE WARNING. DON’T DO THIS ONLINE. I won’t be held responsible for anything that might happen to your account.

So in cheat engine, select all the addresses on the left (select the top one, then shift-click on the bottom one) and click the red arrow:

Now go through the whole list and change all the values one by one. Check your health in cs:go after each value you change to see if you changed the right one.

If your health remains unchanged, continue to the next one. Once you’ve found the right one try freezing it!

No matter how much I try my health always goes back to 100! (Be careful though, if you take enough damage in one blow you will still die).

You can play around a bit with this, but don’t join a public match! And also, you probably have to redo the whole process every time you join a different game (we’ll counter this in the next part).
    Other things you could do with this knowledge:

• Change and freeze your ammo.
    • Change your money.
    • Play a flash game and change stuff such as your money there! (If you play in the browser, attach CE to the browser itself).

Im currently working on the next part of this tutorial, so until next time, have a great day!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Tutorial] Willy Introduction Series to Game Hacking.-tppzwzl-jpg  

[Tutorial] Willy Introduction Series to Game Hacking.
    Willy's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    147/124
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reserving this for future parts if needed

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    147/124
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And this one's reserved too. Just in case I write 10k pages.

daffy82's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great job. +

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    147/124
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by daffy82 View Post
    Great job. +
    Thanks man! Im glad someone appreciated it!
    Currently working on the next part, but just got back to school so I have my hands full with that. Hopefully I'll be able to post the next part in the coming week!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    147/124
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently a bit held up in school! And on top of that my main steam account got hacked so I'm trying to get that back...
    But I'm still dedicated to continue this series, even though the respons is minimal!

jaune's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pretty cool continue the good work !

kamil234's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is pretty simple and anyone lurking around these forums should probably know how to do this ... CE / IceMoney are the easiest way to edit memory ..now if you can teach how to make bypass / injector/ trainer, that would be worthy of reading

Nonetheless, thanks