WTB: Best paid private Bots menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Censorship's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB: Best paid private Bots

Looking to buy the best paid private software for hearthstone. Looking primairly for bots, but if there are any other types of software out there I might be interested in them. Bots, Drophacks, etc... I am in the market for anything to make playing on my 5 Alternate accounts easier or funner. Willing to pay for this obviously.

IF anyone knows of good working paid private programs or have any to sell. Post here or contact me on skype: james.zink1

EDIT: I feel it is sad that I have to say this. But I am not new to the world of botting, hacking and all things against Blizzard ToS. So no coming to me offering me a "private bot", then sending me a screenshot of Hearthbuddy, Hearthcrawler, Hearthranger, etc.. and claiming it's private and you want 50-80 Euros for it. I know hearthcrawler is no longer a thing, I know hearthbuddy is only about 15 euros for a lifetime license, and I know hearthranger is completely free. If you want to scam me for some quick cash. Move along. I have no time for your nonsense.
    Last edited by Censorship; 11-29-2014 at 11:47 AM.

WTB: Best paid private Bots