D you want to increase your playerbase on your Minecraft server? menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gulogomi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D you want to increase your playerbase on your Minecraft server?

Greetings everyone

I used to run a Minecraft Tekkit server, it was few years ago. It was a little "family” server" (25 slots)

There was around 22 players who seemed to like my server. They wanted me to expand it. There were only one problem. I didn't have enough money. My server didn't have enough reputation. The server wasn't on the HOT server list, on planetminecraft.com. The few 20-25 players started to build huge buildings, factories and towns. The server ram slowly raised. The server began to lagg. The players left and i needed to take down the server… Because my server didn’t have enough votes, people who haven't join my server, though it was horrible, because of the few votes.. I don’t want this to happen to yours server! I want you to keep going without worrying about that!

So why and how can I make your server more popular on planetminecraft and/or on other server websites?

I want to make your server more popular, by increasing it’s votes.

“Why do my server need votes?”

If people like your server, they'll give you a diamond. It's basically a "like". People do tend to check things out more if it’s more popular. That means, more likes probably more players.

You’re probably wondering “Why are you doing this? Do you just want money??”

I am not doing this for the cash. I’m doing this to help you and other servers, who have a hard time, and want to increase their playerbase. I’ve just started playing Minecraft again, and all i’m thinking about, it’s my failed server. I don’t want this to happen you! (And of course i want a bit money..)

I’m offering you X amount of votes for X amount of dollars, and received in X hours(Depending on how many votes and how much you pay)

The time is depending on the votes. The order will be delivered over time. Example: If you want 500 votes in 10 hours, it will take 10 hours to deliver 500 votes and it will be balanced so even amounts for the whole 10 hours(not at once)

100 votes - 6 hours - 10 dollars.
    250 votes - 7 hours - 25 dollars
    500 votes -13 hours - 38 dollars
    1000 votes - 50 hours - 70 dollars
    2000 votes - 85 hours - 150 dollars.
    2000+ contact me on Skype.

If you want more votes or a specific number, please contact me, and we will figure it out

If you want to get the votes faster, you must pay more.

How can you trust me?

I used to play Minecraft few years ago, and i loved it. I’ve always been a guy who preferred teamwork than solo, i’ve always been the support class in every game. I want to help people, I want them to be happy!

I’m a very hornet person, I’ll never feel good lying or scamming someone. I’m always thinking: “What if I was that person?”. I treat you, as if you was me(If that made sense?)

I guarantee that you will get your votes. If not, I will refund 100% of your money, if you can prove, that you haven't got any votes.

Do you have some questions? Do you want to increase the voting amounts or decrease the time? or do you want to buy votes?

Contact me on:
    In game: Grimmli

I sincerely apologize if the English I'm speaking is not to your satisfaction.

Have a wonderful life everyone!
    Last edited by Gulogomi; 11-10-2014 at 09:08 AM.

D you want to increase your playerbase on your Minecraft server?