0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account Scam.

Yes this is an account scam, and it works, on lowbies so dont expect to get some lvl 60 account, i basically used this to get another account i can scam off ^^, oh and for all you agains account scams, i DONT want to hear about it. So with that said here it is:

Getting there:

First off we need to get to GM island, I advise you do this on a Trial Account as you could get banned on your own account. If you dont know how to get a trial account go 2 www.worldofwarcraft.com and look for the link to make one. If you dont know how 2 get to Gm island here is a small guide:

For Allaince, http://www.verzend.be/v/2858234/1_Te...to_GM.zip.html (File made by Demonkunga):

(Make sure you have your data folder open and the folder that has the MPQ from the link [it may be called speech2.mpq or sumtin i dont remember but just rename it to patch-9.mpq] open)
    Make a Night elf and run ALL the way to teldrassi boat, and wait for it to come. When it comes get on it, and log off. Now exit wow and drag the MPQ into your data folder (There are many other files in the .zip but you only need the MPQ). Now log back on and wait. The boat takes you through heaps of places and at times you will be frozen and unable to walk, this is all normal, you just have to be patient..

For Horde, http://www.verzend.be/v/5129354/GM_I...pelin.zip.html :

(Make sure you have your data folder open and the folder that has the MPQ from the link open [speech2.MPQ])
    Make an orc or troll and run to the zepplin tower outside Orgrimmar now go up the ramp and wait for the boat to Undercity. When it finnally arrives run onto it and log off then exit wow. Now put the speech.mpq file in your data folder. Log back in and wait. The zepplin takes you through heaps of places and at times you will be frozen and unable to walk, this is all normal, you just have to be patient.

Macro's you'll need:

I advise you make some macro's that have things a normal Gm would say. I had:

"Is there any issues that I can assist you with today?" (used this after i said Greetings <Targets name>! How has your day in Azeroth been?)

"Ok! I hope you ejoy your stay in Azeroth" (my typical last line that pretty much means see yah)

"If you with to speak to a GM please petition a GM ticket or visit customer support at www.worldofwarcraft.com" (When all goes wrong and your gettin spam spam this back whenever they whisper you).

The Scam:

Ok now your on GM island. While you've been waiting for the boat you should have been talking to the random lowbies telling them you on your way 2 GM island (These newbs were my primary targets). They'd say your not a GM, proove it, blah blah blah. I'd say yea i am. They'd ask where is my tag. I'd say i am fillin in for <GM> Randthorian and have not revieved a tag because I am not usually GM of this server. Now lets get down to business.

I'd usually open the conversation witht he Greetings <name>! How has your day in Azeroth been?. They would ask who's this, i'd explain my lttle story thati just said above, then i'd ask them is there were ay is there any issues I can assist them with? Some would say "My friend deleted my character" So i'l go on about its against the Terms and Conditions to share accounts and i'd tell them they'd have to please state their First and last name, along with their email address and their user name and password. Many said 'but the tips said that a GM wont ask for my p/w', i simply said, that they're sharing accounts is against the Terms of use and they have to supply this information so i can confirm that you're the owner of the account. I went on about bull**** like yea they had an ip of : 198 889 766 87. They said they dont believe me so I said, we can either do it like this, or i lock out you account and you will have to send in ID and fill out some forms that will need to be notarized, and they'd be like oh well blah blah, and out of 3 tries someone gave me an account! Remember you're going to need time to scam with the account so i reccomend saying to them 'The process will take a day or too and an email will be set to your email account registered to this account once this process has finished, so please try refrain from logging onto the account'

Now not every1 is going to say 'My friend deleted my character" they may say that they have no issues. You then say well i have detected 2 separate IP's that have loged onto your account do u share it etc etc and they will spill then u catch them and say that they shared the account which is agains the terms and conditions and then go on from there. I pretty much added in extra stuff here and there depending on what they said but just play it smart and all should go well. And as Darkie said, if you could get their account name and secret question then they'll have no way of retrieveing their account!, LOL. But it may be harder to get the account name and question rather than the account name nd p/w.

What Scam to use With you new account!

Once you have the account to scam off i recommend this scam: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...-5-minuts.html
    I used it and made 4k gold

How to transfer money over to your main

The safest way to transfer your money over with your main is to get your main to put up an auction for the amount you scammed, then get your toon u scammed on to buy it . So for example you scam 350g. You get on your main, put up an auction for 350g, logg onto the toon you scammed with and buy out the auction . Its simple and easy, and shouldnt get u banned (last time i scammed i used this method and never gota warning).

I hope you like this guide, if you dont understand something, tell me and i'll edit this post.

kkthnxbye
    Last edited by rudez; 10-23-2006 at 04:35 PM.

Give a newb a hack and he'll leach forever.
    Teach a newb to hack and he'll never leach again

Account Scam.
    Elites360's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Account Scam.

you DA MAN

+rep

Tink's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's pretty nice Too bad you will be almost instantly banned when a real GM finds out about it. +Rep
    Aap?

rudez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol i didnt it on a trial which still isnt banned so it wont affect my real account

UncleTuca's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My bet is you´re gonna get banned really soon, they can check your ip :S but good guide +rep
    ( o Y o )

rudez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, i can change my IP, and its been over 24 hours

Latoneyde's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, ill ask again in this forum, since this needs a guest account.

I want to do this, but i can't get a guest account made since blizzard thinks my credit card is invalid.

I need someone to create one for me. Ill pm you the guest pass number.

And what do you use to change your ip?

UncleTuca's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

/getnewip :P
    ( o Y o )

Diseal3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About the ip thing, if you pick up a wireless router just do it that way. ROFL yes im evil

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes i have a wireless router just do it what way, cmdpromt /getnewip ??

ANd someone create a damn trial account for me

Diseal3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great ! +rep!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes i have a wireless router just do it what way, cmdpromt /getnewip ??

ANd someone create a damn trial account for me

Novalok's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wrks like a charm

Darkie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a realy nice scam and you covered allmost everything, but you missed out on how to keep the account.

A few things come to mind when thinking about it:

1) Tell the noob who gave you his acc info that you will be proccessing it for the next few days and that it would be best if he didn't try to log on and that he will get an e-mail from blizz when his acc is ready. This should give you enough time to pull off enough scams to get a nice amount of gold but it still isn't permanent.

2) Ask him to state the question and answer thats used to recover a lost password and his user name so that you can verify that it's his account. By using this method you could steal his acc permenantly as I'm sure theres a way to change that question and/or answer leaving him no way to recover his pw! This is probably the best thing to do and in some cases might be more belivable then asking for the password!

3) Pray to god he is a noob and doesn't know how to recover his pw wich won't last for ever OR pray to god that he forgot the question and/or answer.

4) Get his personal info and hun him down in real and kill him wich is highly ilegal. If you are tempted to do this bare in mind that this is 'just' a game!

The last two were jokes so don't flame please! (first one isn't realy a joke but is pretty useless)

By the way another idea came to mind while typing this:

To send the scamed gold to your main acc you have to constantly relog between it and the scamed acc so you can do the AH thing and not get banned. My idea is to get a mate to wait in the AH making auctions when you get money from scams. That way you don't risk losing the money if banned.

And one more thing, it might be best to try this on a realm wich is somewhat new as many people who are totaly new to the game start on these realms and theres a smaller chance of trying to scam a twink.

That said nice scam mate! +rep!

Good luck to anyone who trys this, I sure will!
    Last edited by Darkie; 10-23-2006 at 11:55 AM.
    If you kill one man you are a murderer.If you kill ten you are a monster.If you kill a hundred you are a hero.If you kill ten thousand you are a conqueror!

Saphara's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So that is why its says on login "A GM will never ask for your password"! people better start to read. Great guide. +rep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast