[Service]Dota 2 MMR Boosting menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

LordPapaya's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Service]Dota 2 MMR Boosting

Hey B O Y S. Having trouble climbing the difficult ranked ladder and tired of the trench? I can get you higher in the ladder in a minimal amount of time.

Experience: I've played in many leagues and tournaments consisting of pro and semi-pro teams such as SNA, UG, etc. As well as regularly playing with and against pros in regular ranked matchmaking.

My rates are undoubtedly cheaper than many other MMR boosting websites at which their rates go from $15 to 20$ PER 100 MMR. I accept using Paypal or Dogecoin

I'll be boosting accounts with MMR of less than 4000 and only up to 4k. If you require more details you can send me a message for additional info.

You may remove all your items on your account beforehand.

My services will be at rates:

3000 MMR+:
    $8/+100MMR | $45/+500MMR OR

+100MMR/51k doge | +500MMR/250k doge

Under 3000 MMR:
    $6/+100MMR | $30/+500MMR

- You can choose either party or solo rating or both (will be 2x cost for both).

The payment will be half before and the other half after I have completed 65% of the desired MMR requested.

If you're interested, please send me a message that includes your Steam ID and i'll be sure to add you right away and we can discuss further details from then on.

Or add me at

This will be done on a first come first serve basis so please be patient if it takes a little bit long! Thanks.
    Last edited by LordPapaya; 09-17-2014 at 12:56 AM.

[Service]Dota 2 MMR Boosting