Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Berserkerx/ Emmanouil Poursanidis SCAMMED me.

Scammer

Ownedcore Name: Berserkerx
    Skype Name:Frozenndream
    Paypal Name:Emmanouil Poursanidis
    Other payment method:
    Ownedcore scam link: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...vp-geared.html (Multi Rank 1 Warrior For Sell Fully PvP Geared)

Other sites scam link: http://www.*******.com/threads/65676...the-account%29

Did you use a middleman?:no

Explain what happened:Basicly i contacted him through skype and we chatted for a bit then he wanted to talk so he called me up for a few hours screen shared stuff to proove that it was his account etc. Then i gave him half first and he gave me the login info only to "test" that its his and i gave him the rest. A minute after him receiving the rest of the money he said "you will have your acc info 1-2 days once the money is in my bank account. So i got really sceptical and told him that wasnt the deal and he just said oh you want refund? and started getting rly mad. I said i didnt want refund right away but hours later when i found out that he had sold the account to someone else. How i found this out was through the character transfers he had on the account showing the previous guy full name and address due to him using paypal to buy it. I confronted the seller about it and he came up with a "silly" story about oh his friend played the account and it was his friend that sold the account to the guy etc. I didnt believe him and i started asking questions and got more unsure and then evetually i asked for a refund. He said sure but i had to wait 1-2 days so he could "send" money from his bank account to paypal account. I didnt really know how long that usually takes so i basicly just agreed even though i was slightly supicious but i just had to wait. So then when the time got there 2 days later he had removed me from skype and basicly just lied to delay everything until he got his money on his bank account.

Proof:

Im limited to 1 link due to my low post count so what can i do?

Berserkerx/ Emmanouil Poursanidis SCAMMED me.
    enigmatikz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi man i think the same think happend to me...
    Last edited by enigmatikz; 01-15-2015 at 05:49 PM.

enigmatikz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this guy talked to me on skype showed me the account by screen showing then i sent him the money by western union...
    after that he told me that his girl friend had a sickness and that he had to go to the hospital.. this was a bullshit story but i didnt realise it instantly now i'm sure he scamed me to this mother ****er ( what is even worse is that he stays in touch with you and allways tells you not to worry and allways delays the time that he can give you the account until he doesnt answer at all anymore his skype is realherox TO ALL BE CARFUL DO NEVER MAKE ANY BUISINESS WITH THIS GUY!!!!! here is a web site where he posts his accounts on sell http://www.*******.com/threads/71463...-100-Security)
    Last edited by enigmatikz; 01-15-2015 at 05:49 PM.