2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hearthcrawler Questions

I am thinking about getting into using hearthcrawler. I have read it has a stronger win rate then Hearthbuddy and has better AI and card behaviors too. My question is does it use injection? Or does it read from memory. Generally I know bots on HS won't really be banned because it gives no real advantage and so blizzard doesn't care so much about them. But if it injects I would rather bot on my smaller lower accounts and avoid botting on my accounts that have more hours played/botted on.

Anyone know the stats for hearthcrawler?

Hearthcrawler Questions
    Toldorn's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    20/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It does inject - but I've used it for over 3 months with literally no issues whatsoever. To my knowledge, I've never come across a single 'banned' hearthstone account either.

imho - it's better than hearthbuddy too. It's logic (when you download some of the AI plugins) are way smarter too.

*snip*
    Last edited by Toldorn; 08-01-2014 at 04:27 PM.

rmp490's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have both bots, bought crawler after I bought Hearthbuddy and I can say it's worth it.

Crawler can get you 12 arena wins and legendary ranking (ofc its not easy, but its possible and many ppl have done it, i myself have gotten 11-3 and rank 3 with it)

These things are pretty much impossible with hearthbuddy (atm), hopefuly their ai will be as good as crawler some day.

If you only care about getting 100g daily gold cap, doing quests and farming lvl60/golden heroes, both bots can do it easily. With auto concede I had 90% win rate with hearthbuddy too. (staying at rank 20)

Now if you also want to try to get legendary and do well in arenas, go with hearthcrawler for sure!