WoW account for ArcheAge account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW account for ArcheAge account

Hey everyone! I am bored of WoW and wanting to get into Archeage, so I am trading my wow account for an ArcheAge one. I prefer at least the $100 package, $150 would be superb. I'm willing to take the $50 one if you throw in some extra stuff. I'll just copy and paste my original thread over to here. Original thread located here to just buy it for $125 if you want: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ol-mounts.html (WoW account - 11 90's - tons of FoS - cool mounts)

Hey guys! So I bought this account about 2 months ago to get back into WoW, but honestly it just got boring to me again. So, I'm selling it. So, here's some information:

11 90's - every class at 90 except monk (2 DK's)

The 2 main characters are a 563 enhancement shaman and a 539 blood death knight, both on Alliance Proudmoore

Shaman: Level 90 Dwarf Shaman | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Notable Titles: Conqueror of Orgrimmar (AotC Garrosh), Knight-Captain (old pvp title, ABLE TO TRANSMOG GRAND MARSHAL GEAR), Brawler (rank 8 brawler), the Undaunted (full bronze CM), among many more.
    9/9 gold CM, has the Crimson Pandaren Phoenix (you can get all 4 variants once WoD is released)
    561 equipped enhancement ilvl, along with a ~545 resto. You can easily jump into normal modes with either of these specs
    14k gold, along with roughly 200 stacks of green tea leaf and ~50 stacks of snow lily / silkweed.
    600 Alchemy/tailoring. Potion Master on Alchemist. Very easy to make gold! All you have to do is buy herbs at 17g per stack, and with 2 stacks of herbs (34g) you can make 60g worth of potions (more if you get procs). If I actually have the time, I easily make 15k+ gold per day in a few hours of making potions and posting on AH.
    legendary cloak upgraded to ilvl 616
    Currently has one BoA 1h axe from Garrosh, this weapon scaes form level 90 all the way to 100

DK armory link: Level 90 Night Elf Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Account:
    Tons of heirlooms, including full cloth/leather/plate set, and some weapons.
    TONS of FoS, including: AotC Garrosh Hellscream in both 10 and 25m, Fiery Warhorse Reins, Knight-Captain, Commander, Lieutenant Commander, Swift white Hawkstrider, Friends in Even Higher Places, Friends in High Places, Onyxia's Lair (Level 60), Shadowmourne, Tabard of the Protector, Spirit of Competition, Competitor's Tabard
    Has multiple accounts on the b.net account. There is one MoP account, and one account (main) with WoD pre-ordered, as well as 4 cata accounts.
    4 Horde, 7 Alliance toons spread across 4 servers (main server is Proudmoore)
    10.7k achievement points

Notable Mounts:
    Blue Proto-Drake
    Crimson Pandaren Phoenix
    Corrupted Fire Hawk
    Drake of the West Wind
    Fiery Warhorse
    Ice Mammoth
    Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher
    Kor'kron War Wolf
    Mekgineer's Chopper
    Sky Golem
    Spectral Steed
    Swift White Hawkstrider
    Swift Zhevra
    Traveler's Tundra Mammoth
    X-53 Touring Rocket

This account is awesome for any aspect of the game. If you like PvE there is the shaman/DK. Shaman is geared enough to easily clear normals and even start in Heroics, whereas DK can start in normals soon. Also there are a bunch of 90's with full Tyrannical pvp gear (496) and pvp titles / etc.

The gametime doesn't expire until 10/16/2014 (another 3 months!) and comes with WoD already, so this is a bargain. Once you leave a post here, I will give you my skype details so we can chat further. Obviously unless you're very highly repped, I will not go first, and I do require you to be PayPal verified as well as sending it as a gift with a note attached saying that it's an intangible goods purchase and you will not be refunding. Thank you!

WoW account for ArcheAge account
    phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wowmall View Post
    Buy ArcheAge power leveling 24/7 Friendly Service on powerlevelingmall, The Best Place for you to Buy cheap AA powerleveling.
    Oh powerleveling, that's the best thing to buy with my nonexistent ArcheAge account.

RobinsStuff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I am very interested in trading. Was about to sell it to someone, but i was gonna use the money to buy a new wow acct. I have the 150 package. It has a lvl 38 on it. Message me soon and we can figure this out hopefully. Maybe I can stream to show you it, or something! Look forward to hearing from you.