Highest DPS/#1 Trial DPS VR 12 Dark Elf DK-[AD]-[NA]-Imperial Edition-Trial Set Armo menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

IronMike1's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Highest DPS/#1 Trial DPS VR 12 Dark Elf DK-[AD]-[NA]-Imperial Edition-Trial Set Armo

Highest DPS/#1 Trial DPS VR 12 Dark Elf DK-[AD]-[NA]-Imperial Edition-Trial Set Armor

Hello all!

I am selling my amazing Dunmer dragonknight caster. This is one of the highest, if not THE highest, DPS builds in the game. Also was #1 dps in trials ranked #1. I run through trials with a breeze dealing 1500-2000 single target DPS, and 3000+ AoE DPS. I rarely did PvP however I was able to solo resources before the VR 5 patch, and can melt 6-7 enemies at a time. My health buffs up to over 3k in PvP and I have one of the highest magicka pools in the game pulling close to 2300!!!

TRIAL LOOT!!!!!
    I also have PIECES of ALL trial RARE set drops. I have the full HEAVY armor trial set (Yokuda) and 4/5 light armor set (Aether) and 3/5 of the medium (Ophelda). I am not lying when I am telling you this is the best DPS characters in game.

TOP 10 RANKED NA

I also am ranked on the leaderboards for both trials. Have been #1 but now I am in the top 10 for both trials (not saying exact rank for integrity of account to maintained). This is a Imperial edition account that got early access. I have followed ESO since July of last year when I entered beta and was a part of the early PTS group as well!

The Account :

The game has been pre-ordered and is imperial edition which let you play any race on any faction, imperial race included. Original Owner Account. THERE IS STILL GAME CREDIT LEFT UNTIL ~12 JULY 2014. Be sure that if you buy this account you will be owning a VERY RARE ACCOUNT.

The character is a Dragonknight VR12. 380,000 Gold

Level 50 Alchemy and Lvl 42+ Black Smithing/Woodworking/Clothing have 3/3 hirelings and 3/3 Resin improvements!

Main Character :

Class : DragonKnight
    Level : VR12
    Faction : Aldmeri Dominion
    Race : Dunmer (Dark Elf)

Skills :

All the main tree have been leveled except Eartern Heart which is at level 33 (not a tank, but should be easy to level up with questing). I rarely PvP but I am 4/10 on both skill tress with Purge on Support. Mage and Fighters Guild are max leveled.

So there are over 200 skills available on the character.

50/50 Ardent Flame-all but one are rank 4 morphed
    50/50 Dragonic Power-all skills are rank 4 morphed
    33/50 Earthen Heart
    50/50 Destruction Staff
    50/50 Restoration Staff
    27/50 One Hand And Shield
    50/50 Restoration Staff
    50/50 Light Armor
    11/50 Medium Armor
    50/50 Heavy Armor
    6/6 Soul Magic
    10/10 Werewolf
    10/10 Fighters Guild
    10/10 Mages Guild-- Inner Light 4, Scalding Rune 3, Spell Symmetry 4
    4/5 Undaunted
    4/10 Assault
    4/10 Support
    50/50 Dark Elf Skills
    50/50 Alchemy
    43/50 Blacksmithing
    45/50 Clothing
    6/50 Enchanting
    5/50 Provisioning
    43/50 Woodworking

Base Spell Crit: 30%--buffs to 50% with inner light---and then to 70%+ with flames of oblivion

Storage/Mounts :

Inventory space : 101 bag Space
    Bank storage space : 100 Space

In my bank I have the Mara Pledge, All treasure Maps, Skeleton Costume, Daedric Costume, Manimarco Costume, All pets and exclusive beta monkey pet!

I have on this character 2 MAX LEVEL HORSES:

1 Light Horse (42k gold) level 50 full speed (75% speed)
    1 Imperial Horse (Imperial Edition Only) level 50 (1/2 speed and 1/2 stamina)

PvP/Titles :

Legionary Grade 2 almost level 5/10.

--I rarely did PvP because my machine was not good enough lol but when I did it was easy to melt my enemies. It often took 8+ people to kill me. YOU WILL NEVER LOSE 1v1 battles!

Gold/Mats/Stuff :

-381k gold -- have about 150k gold worth of items and materials as well.
    -Few Legendary Mats/Plenty of Epic Mats etc. (these can be sold for more gold)
    -250 grand soul gems
    -250+ Pancea of Spell Power (you can craft these since I am lvl 50 alchemy--they sell for 15k a stack)

Trials Set items: (RAREST ITEMS IN THE GAME-have almost ALL of them!)

4/5 Aeather Light Armor set
    5/5 Yokuda Heavy Armor Set
    3/5 Olpheda Medium Armor Set

4/4 restoration staff set
    3/4 Energizing Yokuda (daedric bomb set) w/ lighting staff
    2/4 resilient yokuda

2/3 Poison olpheda venom bow set
    2/2 sword of two fanged snake

Gear: Currently using Legendary (gold) Magnus 5 piece/3 piece of the willow path/ and VR12 Warlock jewlery 3 piece

Price/Contact me :

Skype: akeeezy -contact me if you have any frther questions or want to make an offer! I will not be checking PM's on site

What I think account is worth ~ about $750 however price is NOT firm and I am open to talk to y'all about it!!!

I highly want to use a middleman.
    Scammers, please, don't loose my time or yours, i'm not stupid.
    Serious buyers only, the price is negotiable, i'm open for a discussion.

-------

current offer is $200

Highest DPS/#1 Trial DPS VR 12 Dark Elf DK-[AD]-[NA]-Imperial Edition-Trial Set Armo
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump bump bump

Thanks G/R