VR12 BEST Nightblade on [EU] - Emperor - Full Legendary - 3 Millions Gold/Mats menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Guts's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VR12 BEST Nightblade on [EU] - Emperor - Full Legendary - 3 Millions Gold/Mats

Hello.

First let me introduce myself : i'm a competitive player and has been professional on Counter-Strike, top Europe on lot of games such as Guild Wars 2, #1 Ragnarok Online, #1 Elder Scrolls Online, Multi Gladiator on WoW S3 S4 S5 S6, billionaire on games such as Diablo 2, Diablo 3 or Path of Exile. Etc, Etc. I love to games. I'm selling the account because i don't have the time to play anymore, and i need money to go on holidays.

The Account :

The account has been played from the first Beta ( i was the first Emperor on Beta ). The game has been pre-ordered and is imperial edition which let you play any race on any faction, imperial race included. I am also the original owner. THERE IS STILL GAME CREDIT LEFT UNTIL ~10 AUGUST 2014.Be sure that if you buy this account you will be owning a VERY RARE ACCOUNT, i've played the 2 first weeks rushing my character and sleeping only 3 hours a day, i was one of the first VR10 on Daggerfall Covenant. Buying this account is buying a part of me.

My main character is a Nightblade VR12 and i also have 7 mules with Hireling level 1 in Woodworking/Blacksmithing/Clothing which let you gather craft mats everyday for free.

Main Character :

Class : Nightblade
    Level : VR12
    Faction : Daggerfall Covenant
    Race : Khajit

Skills :

First of all, i've farmed ALL THE SKYSHARDS IN THE GAME. YES. ALL OF THEM. I've been very addictive to the fact that every class was really hybrid in the game. So i've leveled up almost every branch/skills in the game which took hours and hours of farming. Let me tell you that i've also leveled the mage guild to level 8 to have the possibility to play my Nightblade as a mage if i wanted to. So all the class tree have been leveled up, all the weapons tree and armors tree. I'm pretty sure i'm one of the only guy on Europe which leveled almost every single tree, so you have really the possibility to play THE BUILD YOU WANT. I've been playing so many different build and role in this game. I'm also so crazy that i've also leveled a lot of others skill morph to level max when i reseted my skills points to level max.
    I've also leveled almost all the jobs to level max such as Clothing, Blacksmithing, etc. I've also did some research on a lot of items, so i have already 4-5 traits on a lot of items available for crafting.

So there are 250+ skills available on the character.

50/50 Assassination
    50/50 Shadow
    50/50 Siphoning
    50/50 Two Hanted
    50/50 Bow
    50/50 One Hand And Shield
    50/50 Restoration Staff
    50/50 Duel Wield
    50/50 Destruction Staff
    50/50 Light Armor
    50/50 Medium Armor
    50/50 Heavy Armor
    6/10 Soul Magic
    10/10 Vampire
    10/10 Fighters Guild
    8/10 Mages Guild
    3/10 Undaunted
    9/10 Assault
    9/10 Support
    11/11 Emperor
    50/50 Khajit Skills
    50/50 Alchemy
    50/50 Blacksmithing
    50/50 Clothing
    27/50 Enchanting
    4/50 Provisioning
    50/50 Woodworking

Storage/Mounts :

I've already paid for the max inventory space : 112.
    I've paid for additional bank storage space : 110.
    I've also a personnal guild storage bank : 500.
    I'vel another personnal guild storage bank : 500.

When most of the people get only inventory space and storage bank space, i'm giving here an extra 2*500 personnal guild storage bank.

When most of the people have only 1 horse which is not even level max, i have on my character 2 horses level max. Since they are level max, they have a different skin than the low level ones.

1 Light Horse (42k gold) level 50 full speed (74% speed)
    1 Imperial Horse (Imperial Edition Only) level 50 full capacity (48 another bag space)

PvP/Titles :

Since i'm a pure PvP Player, i've achieved easily rank 1 on a first server, me and my friends. Since we thinked it was too easy, we decided to move to an another server after 3 weeks of PvP, and the challenge was to get the firsts rank on this new server again, and we did it. I wanted to add that i've been the only Nightblade on the TOP 20 of the server. I've also 12 different titles, and the unique and very rare "Former Emperor", with this title, people talk to you with respect.
    I also have 1.3 Millions Alliance Points ready to be spent.

We played also a lot as guest on others servers to farms dem noobs, this is why i'm rank 21.5 in PvP.

Old Campaign

New Campaign

Gold/Mats/Stuff :

I've been playing a lot of different builds and role with my Nightblade, this is why i end up with a mix of stuff with light, medium and heavy. So it will let you try a lot of different builds/weapons set to decide which one you prefer and what gamestyle suit the best to you. When you will be ready, you can just decide which VR12 legendary items/set you're going to craft. If you already know what you want to play before buying, i can also craft you the LEGENDARY SET OF YOUR CHOICE, all the mats are in the bank.

I have also already a lot of alchemy/foods mats available in the guild bank to craft food and potions. There are 150K gold worth of mats available, only for you. I forget to say, there is also 1000 Stamina Potions and 2000+ health potions ready to be used in Cyrodill. You can spam them easily then.

I was also the guild leader of my guild, so all the comps were in my bank. I stocked everything. All my friends also quit the game with me. There is a HUGE VALUE of items in my bank. What i'm offering is TOTALLY NON SENSE, CRAZY, IMPOSSIBRU. You will NEVER need to farm for mats/craft with everything i'm offering. If you know the game, you will understand why.

7*Copper (1.4k gold value)
    16*Argentum (1.7k gold value)
    119*Dwarven Oil (42k gold value)
    208*Dreugh Wax (832k gold value)
    11*Daedra Heart (11k gold value)
    56*Cura (112k gold value)
    513*Embroidery (179k gold value)
    233*Elegant Lining (233k gold value)
    204*Honing Stone (15k gold value)
    848*Hemming (63k gold value)
    27*Grain Solvent (27k gold value)
    345*Pitch (25k gold value)
    7*Palladium (7k gold value)
    51*Mastic (51k gold value)
    52*Kuta (182k gold value)
    9*Kude (18k gold value)
    171*Turpen (60k gold value)
    40*Tempering Alloy (160k gold value)
    110*Rosin (440k gold value)
    26*Rekuta (26k gold value)
    1*Ancient Elves Motif (70k gold value)

= 2.556.100 gold value.

I have also 100k gold available on my character ready to use.

Everything cumuled ( mats crafts, gold, potions, reagents, etc ) is approx 3 millions gold value available.

Oh, and i' forgot to mention that since i was the leader of my guild, i also have a lot of PvP Set VR10/VR11/VR12 available on the guild bank. There is everything : light armor, medium amror, heavy armor, rings, amulet, and weapons.

Contact me :

Phone : (+33)6.51.77.54.72

I don't mind using a middleman.
    Scammers, please, don't loose my time or yours, i'm not stupid.
    Serious buyers only, the price is negotiable, i'm open for a discussion.
    Last edited by Guts; 06-25-2014 at 12:57 AM.

VR12 BEST Nightblade on [EU] - Emperor - Full Legendary - 3 Millions Gold/Mats
    Guts's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump.

/10char.

Guts's Avatar Member