Multiple WoW Services. Reputable seller making a return. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

KingCamel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multiple WoW Services. Reputable seller making a return.

What i have to offer- Honor farming, justice point farming (plus free valor), rep farming, profession leveling, and character leveling.

Prices for service -
    Power Leveling - 1-60 ($20)
    1-70 ($30)
    1-80 ($40)
    1-85 ($50)
    1-90 ($55)
    Any other power leveling orders starting from a level other than one is considered a custom and a deal must be reached privately.

Rep Farming - Each stage of a rep ding (friendly, honored, revered, and exalted) is ($5) per stage.

Profession Leveling - mining/herbing/skinning ($10 per profession)
    - Fishing/cooking/arch/first aid ($10)
    - Jewelcrafting, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Leatherworking, and Inscription. ($20)
    - Tailoring and Enchanting ($30)

Justice points ($4 per 2k points, comes with free valor)
    Honor points ($4 per 2k points, comes with free conquest points)

Now a little bit about myself. I am a 19 year old stay at homer this summer. I hand level everything people order from me, I do NOT use any bots or hacks on the account. I am a private seller so you dont have to worry about foreigners playing your account and risking a ban. I Play anywhere from 12-18 hours a day. I can work around with your play schedule so I dont interfere with raids/events you want to attend ingame. I am from the eastern time zone in Tennessee. I can provide a picture of my Identification Card or show you my face hiding the card up on skype with my SS# blocked off.

Your account will be at 0 risk with me, I level by hand on all orders so you should never get banned from my services, if you do get banned (which you wont) I will replace the account.

YOU MUST PAY WITH PAYPAL, GIFT the money, AND put the note. Digital Goods (World of Warcraft)

Contact me with a PM or Message me on Skype.... KingCamel3032

I am willing to do a little free work to get this thread a little buzz about it. I didn't wanna bump my super old one from 2011... Thank you!

Multiple WoW Services. Reputable seller making a return.
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Next person gets 10% off!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just finished up a 85-90 for a US Priest.