0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wildstar Rep Guide: The Algoroc Accord

Hello guys and welcome to my reputation guide series. As I play through the game starting on May 31st(headstart day) all the way until im bored with this absolutely beautiful game I am going to be making guides for the best ways I find to get reputation quickly. I am not entirely sure if any method I post here will be hotfixed in the future, but at the time of posting they work as I show them. Now lets get started!

The item we are going to be mass collecting is Pure Loftite Fragments. They are tiny blue crystals that we can turn in for rep. This is what they look like in the inventory https://i.imgur.com/Om2Nm0O.jpg

Where we will be collecting them is Tredmor Ridge in Algoroc located in the upper North-West area of the map shown here: https://i.imgur.com/sffGdAY.jpg

Now upon reaching this area you will be given a buff that allows you to jump really F#$@ing high all around the mountain side. To collect the item you will be jumping around and you will notice these blue crystals floating around. When you jump into them you will be given one of the Pure Loftite Fragments we are looking for. An example of what these look like is shown here: https://i.imgur.com/9Ah6jAv.jpg

Also at times (mostly at the very top peaks and ridges) you may notice a purple version of these crystals floating with a lightning field around it shown here: https://i.imgur.com/dUnvkrR.jpg these special purple lovely beautiful rocks will award you with 5x Pure Loftite Fragments and are a treasure to collect for sure so be looking out for them it will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes to get max reputation.

Finally once you have collected the amount you are satisfied with you are going to proceed to find the Town Mineralogist at the local Tremor Ridge questing hub. When you talk to him you will be able to turn in all your crystals for 20rep a piece. As you can see here: https://i.imgur.com/7Nc7amN.jpg I collected 60 fragments and was able to grab a quick 1200 rep. On average a 60 crystal run takes anywhere from 4 minutes and 30 seconds to 6 minutes depending on how many people are at the spot meaning on average it will take about 30 minutes to get 8000 rep / an entire notoriety tier for them. Those of you that are or were WoW players Netural -> Exalted should take roughly 2 to 2.5 hours on average and will yield some nice rewards for that time spent.

I hope you enjoyed my first guide for Wildstar Rep as soon as I find spots such as this for other Factions I will post them immediately until next time folks, ciao.
    Coding Experience: Java: 8 years, c++: 4 years, python: lolk, c#: might as well be java, AutoIt: 1 year

Wildstar Rep Guide: The Algoroc Accord
    TeamWildDB's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ....30 minutes?

I leveld my char all the way from 1 to 10 in 45 minutes and had nearly 10.000 algoroc reputation after that.
    Doing Quests as a higher level char in beta (needed that nasty amp ) was able to get 8.000 rep in like 10 or 20 minutes

Selvyre's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You must be damn fast good sir. Because it took me a lot longer to get the last 8/32 thousand rep than 30 minutes questing. Im probably slow in the mind or something, but for people who would rather jump around a ton this method is a good alternative.
    Coding Experience: Java: 8 years, c++: 4 years, python: lolk, c#: might as well be java, AutoIt: 1 year