0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Request Old Copy of Honorbuddy for WoW 5.4.2.17688

Let's get the basics over with first, I KNOW it's not supported, I DO NOT want a cracked version (I have a lifetime hb key so I have supported the developers), this is only for my own personal use on a Private Server.

Now then, I usually download HB every other week just to stay on top of things but I ended up not downloading for like 6 months because I was without internet/computer so I ended up missing out on wow version 5.4.2. To be 100% honest, I don't even know what version I'm after I've tried 2.5.8935.712, 2.5.9001.716 and neither one worked. So any help would be appreciated, you can either send me a PM and email me the program or you can give me a link to DL. Either way any help would be appreciated, even if you were just to tell me for sure which version I'm after that way I can scour the web and download it myself.

Again thank you.

Update: Did some research on my own
    Honorbuddy v2.5.9775.726 through Honorbuddy v2.5.8987.714 which I can't seem to find any copies of anything in between.

Update 2: I've found 12-26 and none of them worked maybe it's an issue with the server patching it. The process still shows World of Warcraft Retail, maybe that's the problem. I'm going to try 1 last thing I need to find HB 2.5.8877.711 to see if maybe the stamp at the bottom has been altered. I'm going to bed spent quite a bit of time testing and trying these. The private server is Pandashan if anyone wants to give it a go and tell me which version to use. Basically none of my HB are attaching themselves to WoW.
    Last edited by Doeetright; 05-03-2014 at 04:56 AM.

Request Old Copy of Honorbuddy for WoW 5.4.2.17688
    VesperCore's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ThePrivateBot support Pandashan and it's a multi-bot that support everythings. I don't see why you would need HB specially, there is no difference.

Questing with a bot on private server is not possible due to 30% of the quests not working even in start zone, if you start tnb in blood elve start, you will be stuck at the class quest because the "spell on dummy" don't work on those privates servers.

Also, you cannot finds an older HB version that would works on those servers because they modified their executable to fake the "build id", and because HB checks the build, it would return "incorrect game version" everytime.
    Basically, you need to recompile HB by removing the "build" check. the value returned by the wow build offset on pandashan is the max 32bit value, nowhere near 17688.
    Last edited by VesperCore; 05-03-2014 at 08:00 AM.

Doeetright's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by VesperCore View Post
    ThePrivateBot support Pandashan and it's a multi-bot that support everythings. I don't see why you would need HB specially, there is no difference.

Questing with a bot on private server is not possible due to 30% of the quests not working even in start zone, if you start tnb in blood elve start, you will be stuck at the class quest because the "spell on dummy" don't work on those privates servers.
    I want to use Honorbuddy because I have a lifetime key for it otherwise it's just going to sit there and do nothing, and I used it for 5.0.5 Pandashan with little to no problem, you just have to create your own profiles so that it doesn't pick up bad quests.

Also, you cannot finds an older HB version that would works on those servers because they modified their executable to fake the "build id", and because HB checks the build, it would return "incorrect game version" everytime.
    Basically, you need to recompile HB by removing the "build" check. the value returned by the wow build offset on pandashan is the max 32bit value, nowhere near 17688.
    For recompiling my coding knowledge is very limited but I'm a fast learner so if you could point me in the right direction I'd be very appreciative. I was just stating the version it shows in the bottom left of the screen on the log-in page. Generally that's the actual WoW version, but as I was saying earlier I don't think that's the official version pandashan is using ie their build id is faked. Regardless, thank you for your time, I can't afford theprivatebot right now but I'll look into it.

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Doeetright View Post
    I want to use Honorbuddy because I have a lifetime key for it otherwise it's just going to sit there and do nothing, and I used it for 5.0.5 Pandashan with little to no problem, you just have to create your own profiles so that it doesn't pick up bad quests.

For recompiling my coding knowledge is very limited but I'm a fast learner so if you could point me in the right direction I'd be very appreciative. I was just stating the version it shows in the bottom left of the screen on the log-in page. Generally that's the actual WoW version, but as I was saying earlier I don't think that's the official version pandashan is using ie their build id is faked. Regardless, thank you for your time, I can't afford theprivatebot right now but I'll look into it.
    You need Bossland team to do it, since, as far I know, you don't have the source code.
    And I assure you that pandashan build is now fake since their update to 5.4.2 that is a 5.4.0 with fake build id (which breaks the check I told you about).

I had this strange suprise when updating ThePrivateBot from 5.0.5 to 5.4.X pandashan/pandawow I confirm they wasn't overwritting build version on their 5.0.5.

Try with a HB 5.4.0, but I really doubt it will works for the reasons I told you.

If you can't afford TPB, you can use the free trial and/or follow our twitter to enter the contest

https://twitter.com/TheNoobBot_WoW

You can check this video botting (quest with TPB) on Pandashan
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1r...ogames?start=1
    Last edited by VesperCore; 05-03-2014 at 07:26 PM.

Doeetright's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need Bossland team to do it, since, as far I know, you don't have the source code.
    And I assure you that pandashan build is now fake since their update to 5.4.2 that is a 5.4.0 with fake build id (which breaks the check I told you about).

I had this strange suprise when updating ThePrivateBot from 5.0.5 to 5.4.X pandashan/pandawow I confirm they wasn't overwritting build version on their 5.0.5.

Try with a HB 5.4.0, but I really doubt it will works for the reasons I told you.

If you can't afford TPB, you can use the free trial and/or follow our twitter to enter the contest

https://twitter.com/TheNoobBot_WoW

You can check this video botting (quest with TPB) on Pandashan
    Bot on PandaWoW and Pandashan private servers - Vidéo Dailymotion
    Yeah, definitely lacking the source code and that's what I was talking about not having enough coding skills for some severe reverse engineering...

Just a question, how long do you plan on supporting ThePrivateBot? I'd be willing to throw down the money for a lifetime key if you plan to keep it around! And Thanks for all the info

Update: Went ahead and purchased a month worth see what it's all about, so far I'm impressed and super easy to configure, thanks for the heads up probably buy a lifetime key next month if all goes well, if not I'll spam the crap out of your pm box with "IT WONT WORK!!!" emails lol... I come from the ole glider days so this almost no customization thing is new. You sir have a new customer
    Last edited by Doeetright; 05-03-2014 at 09:02 PM.

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Doeetright View Post
    Yeah, definitely lacking the source code and that's what I was talking about not having enough coding skills for some severe reverse engineering...

Just a question, how long do you plan on supporting ThePrivateBot? I'd be willing to throw down the money for a lifetime key if you plan to keep it around! And Thanks for all the info

Update: Went ahead and purchased a month worth see what it's all about, so far I'm impressed and super easy to configure, thanks for the heads up probably buy a lifetime key next month if all goes well, if not I'll spam the crap out of your pm box with "IT WONT WORK!!!" emails lol... I come from the ole glider days so this almost no customization thing is new. You sir have a new customer
    Good, don't forget to let me know ANY bug you encounters, I sometimes needs to finds them by myself :/ Especially on the privates servers version.

Btw, we will keep updating ThePrivateBot (and merging it with TheNoobBot) as long as blizzard let those bigs servers open.

lindstedt56's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In order for hb to work on pandashan you would have to crack it. Even if you had a version for 5.4.7 it would not connect to the game.

gyzmoo88's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here you are http://updates.buddyauth.com/GetSpec...uddy&build=712
    Honorbuddy for WoW 5.4.2.17688

Sammy Cobain's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is The Private Bot still working?

armory_117's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i need honorbuddy for 4.3.4 15595 pls for skinning cuz i'hv tried lazybot and it didn't want to skin