Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold as a warlock

Sup yall,
    Could somebody give me an advice for gold making as a 84lvl warlock ? I don't have MOP yet, trying to farm enough gold so I can buy it but I'm struggling to make any gold. I don't have any professions yet. Tried converted heroes - can't make more than 200-300g an hour, damn frostweave doesn't sell for shit on Ravencrest. I lurked around the guides section but it only covers gold farming in MOP. I got about 80k hp and 4k SP, what can I farm that could turn out to be profitable ?
    Thanks in advance.

Gold as a warlock
    TTGaming's Avatar Private CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold making is near impossible atm without MoP, but if you do really want to make gold just try leveling up some of your professions, highly recommended one would be herbalism, then just sell what you gather

Khorium's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will share with you a spot I used to make decent gold in Wrath.
    In the zone Zul'Drak, there is a sub-zone named Altar of Quetz'lun. Around this area, you will find quite a few npcs. At the time, I had Skinning, and this area is where I would max it out, but I was able to make 500-600G per hour from vendoring the greys. Then I'd also have greens to sell and the skins. The undead dragonhawk things there USED to be elites, and would drop a LOT of vendor trash. They changed them to be non-elite and lowered their hp, but never changed their loot tables (as far as I know). It's been more than 6 months since I farmed there, but I still was successful after MOP came out.

Also, I use The Undermine Journal GE to give me an idea of the max price to sell things.

Sidewalker's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a warlock, you have a nice tank pet to throw into lower level dungeons (SL, AC, or the Mechanar trio) to farm loot for vendoring and AH. If you are an enchanter, then there's that option with your blues and greens too depending on the price of mats in the AH.