Professional Hand Powerleveling menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

XCARTEL's Avatar Member Professional World of Warcraft Services CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Professional Hand Powerleveling

E U R O P E A N S E R V E R S

W H Y P R O F E S S I O N A L ?
    If you are good in something you never do it for free. I am a veteran World Of Warcraft player with almost 9 years of experience. For that period of time I have been everything someone can become: hardcore raider/casual player/top PvP/gold trader/gold farmer and now power leveling provider.

W H Y H A N D L E V E L I N G ?
    This is the best service you can chose to level your characters with. That kind of leveling means a professional player is playing with your account without usage of any 3rd party software/BoTs or anything that can compromise the security of your account. This is the main difference between hand leveling and BoT leveling and it’s the reason why this service is more expensive. It takes a part of a player’s personal time. Respect that.

H O W I S I T D O N E ?
    There are two ways I am using to level a character. The first one is pretty much pure dungeon farming and it goes for all classes which have a tank specialization such as Warrior/Death Knight/Monk/Paladin/Druid. Playing the tank role means you will have no queues when signing for dungeons. The other advantage of that method is the item level gear upon reaching level 90. It will be a lot higher than leveling with questing. Your gear will generally be ready for heroics.
    The second way of leveling goes for classes which don’t have tank specialization and it consists of questing and dungeons but your gear item level upon competition will be lower.
    During the leveling I will keep you in touch with current character progression as well as screenshots in-game. You will also be answered every question you have until the service is finished and be able to keep all the gold acquired until level 90.

I S I T A L L O W E D ?
    If you decide to purchase this kind of service you have to share your account with me. Account sharing is forbidden by Blizzard Entertainment and can generally be a reason for a ban. We however will take every precautions so that doesn’t happen. Now is the moment to explain the difference between a banned account and locked account. Blizzard Entertainment has implemented an automatic account locking system. What it does is simply to lock the account if someone tries to log on it with an IP address from another country. When you share the account and I log on it to start leveling your character it will most probably get auto locked. Don’t panic as this is something normal and all you have to do is to follow 2-3 steps from your email address and unlock it. Locked account does not have anything to do with banned account.

P R I C E / P A Y M E N T / E S T I M A T E D T I M E
    Ok let’s talk a bit about prices payment and the time it takes.
    The payment method accepted is Moneybookers AKA Skrill. You can pay half the price before the beginning and the second half when I reach level 80 (for the 1 - 90 service).
    I will not accept Pay Pal as a payment method due to security reasons. Pay Pal may be considered only users who have high reputation on Owned Core.
    I also offer money refund depending on the current level if any obstruction appears so I can’t finish the service. The money refund for characters below level 70 will be 100%.

The prices are as follows:
    01 – 90 – 80 $ - Estimated time: 6 – 8 days.
    01 – 70 – 55 $ - Estimated time: 3-5 days.
    55 – 90 – 50 $ - Estimated time: 5-7 days.
    85 – 90 – 25 $ - Estimated time: 2-3 days.

Other level brackets can always be discusses and a discount can be made when purchasing more than one service/character so the prices are negotiable.

I can also offer Honor and Justice hand farming again without usage of any 3rd party software/BoTs and is personally done by me.
    4000 Honor points – 15 $ - Estimated time: 1 day (several hours)
    4000 Justice points – 15 $ - Estimated time: 1 day (several hours)
    Full current season honor gear – 80 $ - Estimated time: 2 – 3 days.

You can contact me via sending a personal message here on this forum or directly on the skype address you will find in the link below.

F E E D B A C K
    Here there is a link to my other topic where I have some feedback from people I have been trading with for a long time already.
    Last edited by XCARTEL; 06-23-2014 at 03:36 AM.

Professional Hand Powerleveling