Thanks G/R
    8/63
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

12-0 Arena every single time (Possbile working in ranked aswell)

It seems like if you pull the internet plug while playing so HS crashes with that "You have been blablalalbal" msg, you don't get a lost in the Arena.

How do this work?
    When you lose connection to HS other player gets the "You opponent has left" but this is delayed but about 30sec it seems, so if you manage to connect back to the internet and load up HS within that window you don't seem get a lose.

Managed to pull this off twice now, first was random DC from the internet, second time I pulled the plug to get it confirmed. This might not work with lag software, but you can try.
    Didn't test it in ranked so far, might be possible to leave if you know you'll lose without loosing rating.

12-0 Arena every single time (Possbile working in ranked aswell)
    Studmuffin2113's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesnt work for me.

Started arena match.
    Won the first one.
    2nd one was going to lose on next turn.
    Disconnected my internet
    Game kicked me off..
    Relogg..
    1 Loss..

Bippy's Avatar I'm Back Baby Laykith's Master CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been meaning to test this out myself from a laptops standpoint. Will do a bit of research once I get enough gold to get into the Arena.

HunterHero's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried this out with 3 wins and 2 two losses. When I disconnected (I didn't close it or remove my ethernet cable) and logged back in, It said I had won zero games.

Necronomnicon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had it happen accidentally when I was using utorrent and playing hearthstone while tv was downloading. the bandwidth hogging caused me to almost lag out, and it seemed when the lag was around ten seconds or so give or take a couple tht it was the magic window to almost be kicked from the game but to come back and see my opponent making no moves and letting his timers run out. I assume that's what happens when the game tells the other person their opponent left and they close the match normally. it may be random and caused by the server not closing the match on it's end leaving you able to rejoin while the game is still open and the board is still up. with no one there the enemy wouldn't make moves, eventually getting the fast rope countdowns after a turn or 2 for an easy win. I tried to do it deliberately in arena, and would never have that happen, or would be kicked from the game and come back with aloss counted. it's probably a very touchy window, and may still depend on whether or not the server keeps the game open after the other player leaves. if the client is closed by you or you're kicked from it the server will close the game and count it as aloss is my guess. I've only had this happen a few times by pure luck and the client stayed open and everything seemed to freeze when it happened until it suddenly began working again. witht he enemy not doing anything and their rope counting down the rest of the game lol.