Free

epacaguei's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

Powerlevelling for WoW Gold

Hi,
    I am willing to powerlevel any character of your choosing on any realm for gold. NOT real money.
    I realise this might seem like a scam due to my account, but you may take all of the precautions (send all your gold to a friend's account and you can check my progress whenever you like).
    I will discuss more details through skype (price and such), but I can assure you that everything will be done so that you feel completely secure.
    Also, this is not a permanent service, to be honest I am only doing this to get enough gold so that I can get a 60 day prepaid card on WoW and play myself.
    If you would like my service or know of anyone that might want it, please add me on skype: epa.caguei

Like I already said, all details will be arranged in skype and if you decide it's too risky at any point you can simply walk away - there are no strings attached.

Thank you and take care.