Hearthstone Account with battle.net 0+ Spent on cards! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

citoak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hearthstone Account with battle.net $450+ Spent on cards!

Selling entire battle.net account with rank 4 (one star from 3) hearthstone account with all the great legendary's used in almost all decks. Also have pre-made decks to include #1 Rank NA legendary players druid deck that he got there with. Brand new to selling these types of accounts but all information will be passed to new owner including SQA, and full name. I have never sold an account like this but I have sold items on ebay as well as virtual items like CSGO steam skins. I stream at citoak - Twitch and do trades all the time. I am selling account because I am Active Duty Army and am deploying to Afghanistan in February. Not going to be needing any of these things and have other things to take care of before leaving so the money would be helpful. I am selling the account for $225 obo. If interested PM me here or add my steam account "citoak" and talk to me there. Thank you.

Hearthstone Account with battle.net 0+ Spent on cards!
    citoak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump please thank you

bobileski's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi

Originally Posted by citoak View Post
    bump please thank you

i have interest in the account, you accept only money or dota 2 itens ? or games.. i have some really valuable dota 2 itens, that would be easier to trade for money them the account