Hearthstone beta key 1.90$ PAYPAL, INSTANT DELIVERY! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

effect105's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hearthstone beta key 1.90$ PAYPAL, INSTANT DELIVERY!

Add my skype: Effect_105

I have 13 keys left at the time of this post! I will edit this post when I have sold all of them.

Hearthstone beta key 1.90$ PAYPAL, INSTANT DELIVERY!
    ohFever's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SCAMMER - THIS IS HIS SECOND ACCOUNT

I paid for three keys, to which he told me he never received payment, after sending him proof of payment he asked if I would pay the same amount again, after I refused he proceeded to tell me that I'm a nice guy so I can have the keys for free - the keys that he sent me were invalid and didn't have enough digits. He then removed me from Skype.

4c8bae3c3cb0f836532aa687377544b8.png

If you look at his previous thread from his other account (which I posted the scam alert on), his listed skype email is exactly the same as his username here meaning this is his second account and trying to scam others:

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...it-seller.html (Hearthstone beta keys 2$ PAYPAL, legit key/legit seller)

AVOID!

effect105's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ohFever View Post
    SCAMMER - THIS IS HIS SECOND ACCOUNT

I paid for three keys, to which he told me he never received payment, after sending him proof of payment he asked if I would pay the same amount again, after I refused he proceeded to tell me that I'm a nice guy so I can have the keys for free - the keys that he sent me were invalid and didn't have enough digits. He then removed me from Skype.

4c8bae3c3cb0f836532aa687377544b8.png

If you look at his previous thread from his other account (which I posted the scam alert on), his listed skype email is exactly the same as his username here meaning this is his second account and trying to scam others:

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...it-seller.html (Hearthstone beta keys 2$ PAYPAL, legit key/legit seller)

AVOID!
    damn bruh you have a grudge against me over 5$ :P

ohFever's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by effect105 View Post
    damn bruh you have a grudge against me over 5$ :P
    Yes, I have a grudge against you... regardless of how much it was, I earned that money and you took it. Your a thief, end of.