B.Net account with HS, WoW, Sc2, D3. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

her0sk1ng's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

B.Net account with HS, WoW, Sc2, D3.

HI All,

As I am a little bit tired of the games, and i dont have the time to enjoy the games i decided to sell them.

Selling the following account:
    1. Starcraft 2 HoS account with 6 Gold Master Ranks, most of the achievements and portraits unlocked.

2. World of Warcraft - Cataclysm old account since TBC, after Cataclysm i stopped playing. The account have a main char Druid/Sham on Neptulon server, with a decent almost end game gear for Cata. It's an old account with Titles/Achievments which you just can't get now. If you have more questions about the WoW account It's better to have a chat.

3. Diablo 3 account on EU. Have 60 Wizard, DH, Monk.

4. Hearthstone with 7 legendary cards, and with all competive blue-rare cards.

The price range will be between 250-300 EUR, which is negotiatable.
    Will provide any screenshots, additional information if you are interested.

Scammers - get off the topic.

Willing to go first only if you are with high rep/ Donator/ ID verified.

If you are interested please contact me at skype : krasimir3496 or PM

P.S. Please stick to the topic, if you are not interested there is no need to comment.

B.Net account with HS, WoW, Sc2, D3.