Giving away hearthstone key menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Guthorix's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giving away hearthstone key

Write a short paragraph describing why you deserve it; I will pick the best one! Ends at 21:00 on the 17/12, Merry Christmas!

(Will be searching the website for your posts incase you are claiming this to sell)

Giving away hearthstone key
    aezakmi20's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Guthorix!

My friends and me were not lucky, neither of us got a beta key. We are watching players' streams who got it, it's really bad that we did not have a chance to try it out.
    We were about to buy a key from some strangers, but the prices are just crazy..
    If we would have one, the list of happy Hearthstone players would increase by 4 more people.

Merry Christmas!

Nuge's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Guthorix, I will try to keep my paragraph short, and I hope this is well-received (this could be too much of a sob story for you to pick and that's fine). But anyways, I recently had to drop out of college. Out of state was too expensive and I don't think I can continue to go to school if it means taking out massive loans, I seem to have not many other choices but to join the army, something my father is strongly pushing me to do. I got hooked on Hearthstone seeing one of my best friends for possibly the last time before I go off and do basic training, etc. We played together but I don't have a beta key of my own. Sorry if this seems like a "pity party" paragraph, but it's true; lately I have been down on my luck and unsure of my future and being able to play Hearthstone beta would make my Christmas! Please consider me if you are giving away your key, thanks.

Chris.

WBH's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice one, Chris, I only saw this story in 2 or 3 films, books. You could be fair and write a TRUE story about yourself.
    Last edited by WBH; 12-16-2013 at 04:02 PM.

Nuge's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well this is true. It is up to Guthorix if he believes me, but that paragraph is what im going through :/