0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Advice please, powerleveling job turned sour with buyer

Hello people i'm not sure if this belongs in this forum, i hope im not breaking any rules by starting this thread here.

As the title says, i would like a little advice on what could be done regarding this situation i am in, i have been offering powerleveling here on ownedcore for sometime now, and this is the first time i've encountered a situation like this. Any sort of advice will be much appreciated. Let me briefly explain the whole situation.
    A week ago, i've accepted a powerleveling job for final fantasy 14 from a guy, shall not name him or provide any of his details as im not sure if i can or should do it.
    Basically what happens is, he orders a ton of stuff, that will take about 10 days in total for completion, and everything he wants has been done. Throughout this leveling duration, he has been trying to talk or scam me into doing more and more stuff for free, which i obliged when the stuff he asks for was pretty simple, and politely declined when he asks for stuff that would take more time. The problem arises at the last day of the job, where he has only paid for 10 dungeon runs, but insists that i do 15 and i have told him that i could only do 10, not 15 unless he pays for the extra 5. He wasnt very happy, and asked for a refund for the last 10 dungeon runs saying he doesnt want it anymore.He asks for 50$ back for the 10 runs, while he was charged only 33$ for that same 10 runs. I've agreed to pay him back 23$, this is because he owes me 10$ due to tax the last time he paid me via paypal, but he did not want it. His skype convo ended with "Tell you what, keep the money you obviously need it. I will be travelling to Aus in the new year, I will find you.I am good at what I do for a living" in those exact words. I am not bothered about the 10$ he owes me, he has talked about disputing the paypal payment before he got unhappy and deleted me. I just need a little advice on what i could do if he really disputes the payment to prevent him from winning the case, because everything he paid for has been done and i told him i'll be happy to finish up the last 10 dungeons but he doesnt want it anymore. So is there anything that can be done / any thing that i have to prepare in case he files a chargeback that might hopefully help me win the case?

Have tried to make this as short as possible, sorry for the long read

Advice please, powerleveling job turned sour with buyer
    Watcher's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you got proof of him agreeing about the 10 runs then you can put that in the dispute. That he agreed on the service you were offering. And from the rest of the skype chat they can see that he made attempts to scam you out of the money. Pretty hard to win a case if it's virtual goods but you can counts this one as a service. But i can provide you with info if you give me anything about him. To help you with your paypal case and that they can see that you were talking to the person on skype that did the dispute. And that he threatened you.

And i would not worry too much about the threats. If it escalates then just pm me as i make a living out of finding people. From that threat alone you can take it to the authorities and get him in trouble for it. And i would mention that to him too. If he disputes then you take the threatment to the authorities with the personal info i will be providing about him.

Last edited by Watcher; 12-16-2013 at 09:05 AM.

lordnoobie's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the advice, sent you a pm