0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trading cross factions

Hi, i had an idea and though it's probably not very original, i think there's some potential in it, and i would like to hear if any one had experience with it.

In all simplicity it's about having a character check the regular AH prices at both factions, and using the neutral AH to underbid regular sellers if an item has a big price difference.

It would involve advertising a bit about the auctions as i don't think the neutral AH is used very often, but if the price is good enough i think people would check it out.

I have no idea about the difference or similarities in the economy between two factions on the same server, so I was wondering if any of you had? Please voice your opinion, or let me know what experience you have with this.

P.S. This pertains mainly to pvp servers, as it would be easy enough for me to check on the regulars.

Trading cross factions