HEX SHARDS OF FATE CCG ALPHA ACCESS + CAPTAIN TIER PLEDGE (lot of bonuses in beta) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Karrakuri's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HEX SHARDS OF FATE CCG ALPHA ACCESS + CAPTAIN TIER PLEDGE (lot of bonuses in beta)

Hi

I have Hex Shards Of Fate: HEX MMO Trading Card Game by Cryptozoic Entertainment ? Kickstarter alpha account for sell. Additionally there is CAPTAIN TIER PLEDGE tied to this account with LOT of bonuses and cards available when the game will enter beta as a pledge reward (i will paste pic at the end of the post). All this stuff is worth far, far more than pledge amount and it will be even more valuable after game start because its unobtainable anymore.

Alpha is up and running - you can start playing immidiately. Its 24/7 alpha not some 'weekend tests' or something. Rest will come later (i think beta is planned early next year).

Im looking for 100€ for this account (or USD equivalent if you prefer).

What you will get after payment?

- Game login and password
    - email with login and password that is tied to game account (so you will have full account control and no worries of reclaim etc..)
    - email with alpha instructions and game link download (you basically cant download it in other way - size is around 1,5Gb i think)
    - emails with: pledge confirmation, pledge validation by Amazon Payments and final pledge charge from Amazon Payments - so you will have proof of pledge and all data needed if ever you will be forced to contact support (you must have pledge ID from Amazon Payments - you'll get it in email).
    - all stuff on the pic when game enters beta (without my involment - it will be automatic and it will be your account then).

I hope i explain everything

Payment only by 'friends and family' Paypal Gift. Im PP Verified myself.

Questions?

email: [email protected]

Last edited by Karrakuri; 11-27-2013 at 01:01 PM.

HEX SHARDS OF FATE CCG ALPHA ACCESS + CAPTAIN TIER PLEDGE (lot of bonuses in beta)
    Karrakuri's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still available.

Price change: I will sell this for 75€ / 100$