[Buying][LF Programmer] - Im looking for an experienced C# programmer for bot! menu

User Tag List

asdfowkw's Avatar Master Sergeant Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Buying][LF Programmer] - Im looking for an experienced C# programmer for bot!

Hi!

As the title states I am looking for an experienced programmer to code a bot for me.

I want a working bot for 2.4.3 with some features that we can go through in private conversationt.

I want you to either comment here or PM me with information of your fee/hour or however you want the payment done for the job.

I want the bot to be a standalone with no authentication server, its going to be private for me and not for anyone else.

It should be ran in background and dont send keystrokes.

It should be able to handle more than one client.

More info in private.

[Buying][LF Programmer] - Im looking for an experienced C# programmer for bot!