Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AK long range mob killing

I've found an interesting thing on the bluegartr forums:

Not sure if it could be potentially useful, but it was fun nonetheless. Last night we were clearing trash up to demon wall when I accidentally targeted a Dullahan on the third floor. I immediately noticed that he was in range. I decided to test with some other mobs and found that I could kill them.

First was a soul collector who couldn't reach me and therefore died without doing any damage. I then found a succubus in range, and she was only able to hit me with single target spells, meaning no void fira. She also went down easily. This got me thinking that if you could get the rest, the third floor is no longer a huge issue.

Not sure if anyone else has played with this, but it could speed up the third floor if executed correctly.

For the record, I was on bard.
    I only got the PLD atm, so I won't be able to test it probably - maybe it could speed things up a bit for those of us who're not willing to use teleport hacks? Anyone can test it out?

AK long range mob killing